Gig not showing certainly and order stop even dont received any massage from buyers

gutibabu

I don’t no what happens to my gig from last week, everyday order is placed by buyers quarries also come related to logo designs but certainly its stop,when i search my gig in my desktop/laptop its shows in first page but when i search my gig from any other desktop or laptop its not shows somebody found my gig in 14th page but he filter first for best selling then its shows.

I have check my gig from my mobile version but i cannot find my gig anybody can tell me what problem happens.as my order and quarries is certainly stop.

This discussion will help you. Normally fiverr shuffles it’s search result and organise it’s with mix experienced sellers like new to top rated. For this shuffling, if your gig is not edited for long time they moved it into last result although you have lots of reviews and orders. And there is lots of other factors also. Read this article carefully, I think it can help you Gig from first to last page, Search Algorithm Problem - HERE IS WHAT WORKED FOR ME!

This discussion will help you. Normally fiverr shuffles it’s search result and organise it’s with mix experienced sellers like new to top rated. For this shuffling, if your gig is not edited for long time they moved it into last result although you have lots of reviews and orders. And there is lots of other factors also. Read this article carefully, I think it can help you Gig from first to last page, Search Algorithm Problem - HERE IS WHAT WORKED FOR ME!

I update my gig from the last 2 months weekly. I was on page one. suddenly gig gone to the last page even gig is not showing without filter. What will you say about this experiment?

• 3 months later...

Archived