GIG not showing in search results after I have edited

ashad_alif

Hi guyz! 🙂
After I made some small changes in my gig (Changed the Gig Thumbnail, and pictures) my gig is not appearing in search results. I have looked many topics on this like people saying to wait at least 72 hours but its happening to me now like 20+ days! And this is kind of frustrating as the gig is the best selling of mine. I just checked the gig and it shows only 40 impressions in the last 14 days and only 3 clicks. 😒

Now what should I do? I would appreciate some advice from the experts 🙂

Note: My gig link is here >> https://www.fiverr.com/share/4zvk11

Same happened to one of my Gig. After 4 weeks still the same. It is not like totally disappears from the search result but loose the search ranking. So there is nothing much we can do. If it has totally disappears from the search results, you can request support from Fiverr CS.

Same happened to one of my Gig. After 4 weeks still the same. It is not like totally disappears from the search result but loose the search ranking. So there is nothing much we can do. If it has totally disappears from the search results, you can request support from Fiverr CS.

ok i wil try this and than see

It is totally disappeared . I have contacted the CS yet no response. What to Do?

Well Well Well… 😃
The problem is solved! Now my gig is appearing on the first page when i search!
I contacted the Customer Service and Describe the problem quite well. After almost 5 hours a get a message that i need some modifications in my gig which Fiverr clearly indicates. I immediately made the changes and within 2 hours my gig is now alive ! 😀

I am so happy with the service.

Well Well Well… 😃

I contacted the Customer Service and Describe the problem quite well. After almost 5 hours a get a message that i need some modifications in my gig which Fiverr clearly indicates. I immediately made the changes and within 2 hours my gig is now alive ! 😀

Good to hear. 🙂

Well Well Well… 😃

get a message that i need some modifications in my gig which Fiverr clearly indicates.

Can you tell us what Fiverr clearly indicates for gig modification.

Well Well Well… 😃

Good to know.

What instruction did you follow?

Well Well Well… 😃

Good luck bro, good to hear 👍

Archived