Fiverr Community Forum

Gig not showing on any pages

I have completed 39 orders with 4.9 rating overall (35 5 stars and remaining 4 of 4 stars) but my gig is not showing on any page of our category. Should I contact customer support?

4 Likes

It might be due to your rating or description, remember, SEO is expremely important.
If the problem still persists after you optimized your gig, you should contact customer support.

2 Likes

What if I told you sometimes it’s better your gig stays hidden?

1 Like

Wait, how, why ? :thinking:

Well… sometimes exposure is not desired…for various reasons. In example, you don’t want other people to copy something you offer? Sometimes less is actually more. Remember, sometimes.

1 Like

But the copies couldn’t be reported to Fiverr?

1 Like

is it just one gig or all of your gigs?

1 Like

I have only one gig.

1 Like

Hey Thank you so much but the problem is buyer cant see my account so I could not get orders.

Create more in same categories offering same services

1 Like

No. You do not create the “same” Gig offering the “same” services. Each Gig needs to be unique, not a copy of what you already have up.

GG

1 Like

This is very interesting. One can experiment with what it’s considered as unique or copy. Some creative thinking here can be a brain teaser to those who review gigs.

Imagine asking two employees. A) Says it’s a copy B) Says it’s unique.

That is what I meant lol, same gig means same services in same category but ofc with different stuff in it

1 Like

@implaxe_expert I think your gig not active
Check your gig status This link https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig

if you see your gig not active then contact Fiverr customer support.

My gig do show in the search but It doesn’t show on the pages.

My dear friend,
@implaxe_expert

I hope you are doing very well!.

As I see that you have a problem with your impressions service.
Kindly contact Fiverr.com Seller Support for any kind of troublesome queries.

And I am very confident your problem will be resolved by the Fiverr.com Seller support team.

happy earning!
cheers

1 Like

Thank you so much. Will do!