Fiverr Forum

Gig not showing up but $ deducted

Hi Guys,

I just ordered a transcription gig, i contacted the seller and the gig is not registered on her account nor is it on mine.

Fiverr has however already deducted the money from my account. Can you guys help me out.

Did you buy with paypal. I had several clients in the past week who had the same thing happen who used paypal to pay for the gig.

Did you buy with paypal. I had several clients in the past week who had the same thing happen who used paypal to pay for the gig.

Reply to @steveeyes: yes it was with paypal. Any solution?

I’m not sure how my client handled it. We had to cancel the gig. Not sure what he did. but it is annoying and I ended losing a gig because of this paypal glitch. You may want to contact Fiverr customer service.

Same here, just ordered two gigs and they took my money, but no orders to be found!

The only way this will get resolved is if buyers contact Fiverr customer service and let them know. If they get enough feedback it will make them prioritize their tickets.

Good luck

it happed to me too today sent to lots of $5 and it did not show in my account or sellers account

i have the exact same issue im going to wait a day and if it does not show up then im canceling it in paypal

My issue got resolved, just wait a day guys.

Payment just needs to get validated by Fiverr