Gig on First Page but not getting Orders

alpha_studio

My gig is at the first page but I am not getting order where is the problem
here is my gig link

favicon-32x32.png.e3789d6f989ddfef8a64b73a78d4b40c.png Fiverr.com
convert-raster-logo-image-in-vector-file-high-resolution-ai-png-jpg-recreate.png.3528d09f39bc493d3521eea7f611b7e7.png

alpha_studio_ : I will convert raster logo image in vector file high...

For only $5, alpha_studio_ will convert raster logo image in vector file high resolution ai png jpg svg recreate. | **100% Manual Vector Tracing No AUTO TRACING**Hello! Your logo or image or file have bad quality / Low Resolution / Blurred? Need...

Please let me know if there is any problem with my gig

I see 64 orders so what gives with this I got nothing sobbiness? This makes this seem more like you wanted clicks.

Of course, if you are noting that getting to be on the (imaginary) first page gained you nothing you didn’t already have then I applaud you for letting people know that all that first-page garbage is wasting time that could be spent on more useful things.

Personally, I think your images are less than honest as they appear to be the vector made blurry and then at full opacity. Nothing indicates that the “final” image is anything but the first image. You think this makes you look great.

Knowing how to do this myself, I know that it makes you look dishonest. At least when most software developers show this they use what is clearly not a vector in the first place to show us how well their Algo works at extracting the image.

:thinking:

I see 64 orders so what gives with this I got nothing sobbiness? This makes this seem more like you wanted clicks.

Of course, if you are noting that getting to be on the (imaginary) first page gained you nothing you didn’t already have then I applaud you for letting people know that all that first-page garbage is wasting time that could be spent on more useful things.

Personally, I think your images are less than honest as they appear to be the vector made blurry and then at full opacity. Nothing indicates that the “final” image is anything but the first image. You think this makes you look great.

Knowing how to do this myself, I know that it makes you look dishonest. At least when most software developers show this they use what is clearly not a vector in the first place to show us how well their Algo works at extracting the image.

:thinking:

I see 64 orders so what gives with this I got nothing sobbiness?

And three of the orders are in the last 24 hours! I agree it appears the seller is merely looking for clicks and possible sales. However, the users of the Fiverr Forum and mainly other sellers like the OP. This is not the place to find buyers.

I see 64 orders so what gives with this I got nothing sobbiness?

And three of the orders are in the last 24 hours! I agree it appears the seller is merely looking for clicks and possible sales. However, the users of the Fiverr Forum and mainly other sellers like the OP. This is not the place to find buyers.

I am sorry i am not try to get sales i just want to know why because the last delivery is my second gig

It’s against the Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020 to create duplicate threads. In the case of changes in a situation, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given and/or what steps you’ve already taken.

Hello, I hope you all are fine. I want to confirm that is Fiverr show our gigs country-wise because I am not getting an order but my both gig on the first page I share my gig link please check where is the problem. Thanks in advance for any advise

Archived