Fiverr Community Forum

Gig Optimization--You Need To Be Careful

5 important steps you need to follow:

1.Research: You must have to research more and more before publishing your Gig. Create a list of keywords which are searched by Buyer a lot.Now you search this keyword yourself and check the best seller’s Gig.Point their keyword, Image, Description etc.Do a short study with this.Now you create your own Gig.
Do not copy-paste of other seller’s Gig otherwise your Gig must be banned permanently.

2.Gig Title: Gig title is one of the most important things because it will compete with thousands of other seller’s Gig.So your Gig title will be eye catching.You must have to use your keyword on your Title.

3.Gig Gallery: Add something creative Image on your Gig Gallery so that buyer can get this in a very short time about your Gig.Do not direct copy-paste from the web.Use a unique and eye-catching image on your Gallery.Image format must be JPEG and resolution will be 682 pixel X 459 pixel.

4.Description: Describe your Gig details here step by step.An important point must be bold.Remember maximum buyer spend 5sec to read the description so you need to careful about that.Write very clearly about your Gig.

5.Tags: This is very important.You must have to use 5 tags.Tags help your Gig showing on the first result.So, be careful

16 Likes

Helpful tip.thanks jameslovell.Good luck

1 Like

Nice Tips :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

I think this is very effective tips for all fiverr sellers. just follow and gain orders.

1 Like

Interesting.It’s good to know.

Wow Really Nice tips.

1 Like

Super helpful, A+ knowledge! Finally everyone can get great and optimized gigs! The whole community applauds you!
But seriously, good effort.

Very effective tips. Thanks!

Good suggestion for me. Thank you so much for sharing your tips.

This is a very old post and the OP appears to no longer be on Fiverr!

really helpful.Thanks

Its a nice suggestion for all fiverr seller. Thanks.

I have follow your every step very carefully and open my gig 4 days ago.But It’s not showing fast 5 page. What should i do now? Can you please explain. Thanks

thank a lot…

1 Like

Awesome! Your tips helps me a lot!! Special Thanks to @jameslovell

Very helpful tips. But how to get good position in pages If you’ve any instruction tell us. Thank you.

Solid information that definitely helps with seo