Gig Orders and how to get them on Fiver

macaracha777

There are many sellers, who already established and have great ratings, so, it is really difficult for newbies like me to get immediate action. I had my first order couple weeks ago and delivered it spot on. The only challenge I had was, I missed the question on my messages and responded to the potential buyer after a week or so. That was an embarrassing moment.
I’m not really sure what drives the orders if you are new member with 0 rating gigs, but I know, that the way you present your gig, means a lot and you just have to believe and keep changing things if they are not working. As some wise people said: “You cannot expect different results, If you keep doing it the same way”
So, don’t be afraid of changes and keep your self motivated, don’t give up, keep changing after some time if it’s not working. Best of luck to all of you! And buyers are always welcome 🙂

Even if you have an established seller you can still lack orders. That’s because the marketplace is evolving and you need to evolve with it. If you don’t listen to the market and what the buyers want and you offer the same old thing that eventually becomes not that requested, then you will lose a lot of customers.

Even if you have an established seller you can still lack orders. That’s because the marketplace is evolving and you need to evolve with it. If you don’t listen to the market and what the buyers want and you offer the same old thing that eventually becomes not that requested, then you will lose a lot of customers.

Agree, even you are long time seller, you might lack orders, however, established sellers I mean high rollers, who already have hundreds of orders and who already have huge advantage over the newbies. I just meant, that the new starters have to be way more creative and innovative than established sellers. For other long time sellers, I would suggest again to refer to those wise words: “You cannot expect different results, If you keep doing it the same way”

it’s really helpful information. I am passing a time with trouble. I am new seller in fiverr but there is not any order yet.

Review how you presented your gigs, how did you describe your services. You do need to invest time in to it. Is description is full and easy understandable for buyers? Do you use facebook, linkedin, instagram to advertise your services? Do something different if it’s been long enough without orders. I’m sure you will make it happen

Review how you presented your gigs, how did you describe your services. You do need to invest time in to it. Is description is full and easy understandable for buyers? Do you use facebook, linkedin, instagram to advertise your services? Do something different if it’s been long enough without orders. I’m sure you will make it happen

Thank you for a good suggestion

it’s crucial to have fiverr app on phone that way you won’t miss any buyer requests so your response rate will be high. It it’s almost impossible to get any orders if the response time more then 12hours.

Don’t rely too much on the app. Most of the time it works fine, but sometimes it doesn’t. I don’t know if it’s because I use an android phone, or something else, but sometimes I don’t receive the notification on the app or receive them several hours later. There is even one time where I had send a custom offer to a Buyer after talking about their project with them, and only after sending it did I receive all the notifications at once on my phone.

The app is good, but I think it’s still a good idea to check the website a couple of times a day, just to be sure.

Don’t rely too much on the app. Most of the time it works fine, but sometimes it doesn’t. I don’t know if it’s because I use an android phone, or something else, but sometimes I don’t receive the notification on the app or receive them several hours later. There is even one time where I had send a custom offer to a Buyer after talking about their project with them, and only after sending it did I receive all the notifications at once on my phone.

The app is good, but I think it’s still a good idea to check the website a couple of times a day, just to be sure.

It’s the complete opposite for me on my Android…

I get all notifications instantly on Android and I get them 10 minutes to hours laters on the website.

It’s the complete opposite for me on my Android…

I get all notifications instantly on Android and I get them 10 minutes to hours laters on the website.

Then maybe it has something to do with my provider, I live in the middle of nowhere so sometime the signal is not super stable.

Then maybe it has something to do with my provider, I live in the middle of nowhere so sometime the signal is not super stable.

sometimes it is down to the server of your email provider. I got android and sometimes my emails as well as notifications are late for a day! But my delay in responding for a week… no excuse… 🙂

All letters on my Android come instantly

Archived