Gig paused automatically

rainytouch

Hi Everyone, In the next few day, some of you will see that we (Fiverr) will be asking sellers who are defined as a US Person* to complete a W-9 form regarding their activity on Fiverr. You will receive a notification on the Fiverr website and an email message asking you to check your status within 30 days, in a form of a short questionnaire. If in fact you are classified as a US Person*, you will undergo a short process in which you will fill in Form W-9 that contains standard business infor…

Are you a U.S. citizen? Yes or No.

If ‘Yes’ then fill in the W-9.

If ‘No’ then make your answer ‘no’ and you’re done.

Hi Everyone, In the next few day, some of you will see that we (Fiverr) will be asking sellers who are defined as a US Person* to complete a W-9 form regarding their activity on Fiverr. You will receive a notification on the Fiverr website and an email message asking you to check your status within 30 days, in a form of a short questionnaire. If in fact you are classified as a US Person*, you will undergo a short process in which you will fill in Form W-9 that contains standard business infor…

Are you a U.S. citizen? Yes or No.

If ‘Yes’ then fill in the W-9.

If ‘No’ then make your answer ‘no’ and you’re done.

But I didn’t get any notification regarding form W-9 .Infect I’m not an US citizen . Please read my problem again it is not about Form W-9 .

But I didn’t get any notification regarding form W-9 .Infect I’m not an US citizen . Please read my problem again it is not about Form W-9 .

It is about Form W-9.

I’m not an US citizen .

You have to answer no.

If you click on your Fiverr profile image on the main page and then Settings you should see Form W-9 on the left hand side.

It is about Form W-9.

I’m not an US citizen .

You have to answer no.

If you click on your Fiverr profile image on the main page and then Settings you should see Form W-9 on the left hand side.

Okay. Thank you very much. Now I’ve got it. But the problem is i didn’t get any massages to reply or any notifications to answer… It is just showing the line and disappearing in a moment. Will there be any problem of my Gig?

Okay. Thank you very much. Now I’ve got it. But the problem is i didn’t get any massages to reply or any notifications to answer… It is just showing the line and disappearing in a moment. Will there be any problem of my Gig?

It is just showing the line and disappearing in a moment.

Do you mean if you click on the Form W-9 in Settings?

when I see my profile or gig it show this line ‘‘All your Gigs are currently paused until you answer a mandatory tax question’’ But I don’t click this line it disappeared immediately and I show the Form W-9 setting there is show ‘‘The Form W-9 verification process is not available yet. We’ll notify you when this option will be available’’ what’s the problem i don’t understand please help me solved this problem

She meant like this. I also got afraid actually, like why did it showed even for a sec because I already did selected NO in the Settings. So I doubled check again and everything is okay. Fiverr is Fiverr.

record.gif.369697f8bfc71b2f5f76b1abc7fa280b.gif

She meant like this. I also got afraid actually, like why did it showed even for a sec because I already did selected NO in the Settings. So I doubled check again and everything is okay. Fiverr is Fiverr.

record

yes that’s the problem thanks for understand my problem . what is this and is there any solution why my gig paused . is there any problem in my gig ?

when I see my profile or gig it show this line ‘‘All your Gigs are currently paused until you answer a mandatory tax question’’ But I don’t click this line it disappeared immediately and I show the Form W-9 setting there is show ‘‘The Form W-9 verification process is not available yet. We’ll notify you when this option will be available’’ what’s the problem i don’t understand please help me solved this problem

‘‘The Form W-9 verification process is not available yet. We’ll notify you when this option will be available’’ what’s the problem i don’t understand please help me solved this problem

Suggest you contact Customer Support as you have not answered “No” to the original question.

Here is the link: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

‘‘The Form W-9 verification process is not available yet. We’ll notify you when this option will be available’’ what’s the problem i don’t understand please help me solved this problem

Suggest you contact Customer Support as you have not answered “No” to the original question.

Here is the link: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

Thank You so much for your helping

record

I am also having the same problem and all of my gigs aren’t showing in the search result previously my gig’s were ranked at first page before this messenge started showing up. (I have already selected “no” at 13 August in the from W-9)

Hello,Fiverr,I have the same problem and I get the same message‘‘All your Gigs are currently paused until you answer a mandatory tax question’’, I am not a USA citizen,my Gigs are paused and I do not receive messages from customers and orders for a long time, my job does not work now,how to solve this problem?in my settings is emphasized that I am not a USA citizen ,What is it about?

But I’m receiving order. mostly returning buyers

then I think it’s still active you can check by searching the gigs you have to type the full title so even if it’s ranked on the last page it will show first on the search result and if it shows up on search it’s active my ones are not showing up on the search result even after typing the full title and I have also checked all of the pages my gig wasn’t on any.

Archived