Gig pending review duration

orangejj

My Gig got taken down for putting an external link in the description leading to my portfolio, which I deleted right away. I know it takes up to 24 hours for the Fiverr team to review it, but I do have a order request that will be completed today. How will the buyer be able to leave a review even though my Gig was taken down temporarily? Thanks.

My Gig got taken down for putting an external link in the description leading to my portfolio, which I deleted right away. I know it takes up to 24 hours for the Fiverr team to review it, but I do have a order request that will be completed today. How will the buyer be able to leave a review even though my Gig was taken down temporarily? Thanks.

Do you have an update on this? Was the gig reviewed and restored? 🙂 Thanks

Archived