Fiverr Community Forum

Gig Photo vs Gig Video

Hi, can someone suggest what is better between Gig Photo vs Gig Video? Also how much does it ‘affect’ in terms of impressions and ranking.

Thanks.

9 Likes

From what I have heard, Gig videos can help boost your gig more effectively. However, if the video does not enhance your gig and/or is irrelevant, that can keep clients from wanting to order. Also, you can do a video, up to three photos, and a PDF for the same gig.

7 Likes

Although, I heard gig video rank a gig fast, but I see maximum successful seller use Gig image on their gig. I think their gig title, description, tags and eye-catching gig images are the main reason behind their success.
Thanks

4 Likes

I think that they may improve rankings if the video is actually go but it could hurt your rankings if the video is poorly made or there is some other issues

2 Likes

Both combined win, In my gaming editing gig I have made a mix, video show, then ending by a picture.

2 Likes

Yes. There is a thin line between successful and failed conversions when going with video.

2 Likes

Yeah, i see it as a risk if you’re not good at making videos

key words & Eye Catching gig pictures are always the key to success. A 50 to 90 sec video about your gig is a plus point. :blush:

2 Likes

Video making is an art in itself. Can’t risk it for failed conversions

1 Like

Easy, you don’t need to make it complex. A 90 sec video start with 5 to 10 seconds of your intro and then the samples of your work one after another, or you can use white board animations from render forest.

1 Like

Very helpful. Thanks for your input. Will definitely consider it in my Gig. :blush:

1 Like

I think gig video is very good for new gig.

1 Like