Gig position problem

sandeep337794

Guest offlinehelpers

favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

Hi Doers! Some of you may have noticed some… strange things happening to your searched Gig placements in the marketplace. Not to fear, we’re running some tests on the search placement algorithm in order to best maximize placement for all Gigs. ...

Reading time: 43 mins ? Likes: 1638 ❤

CBATR

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Testing our search placement algorithm

Hi Doers! Some of you may have noticed some… strange things happening to your searched Gig placements in the marketplace. Not to fear, we’re running some tests on the search placement algorithm in order to best maximize placement for all Gigs. ...

Reading time: 43 mins ? Likes: 1638 ❤

CBATR

But this will affect the sales and because of only this i am getting less orders even my gig is at 1st position in program and tech->editable file

Guest offlinehelpers

But this will affect the sales and because of only this i am getting less orders even my gig is at 1st position in program and tech->editable file

Have you read the post I linked to?

Have you read the post I linked to?

Yes i have already read it. But it i hard to believe that they are taking so long to do it i am asking customer support for it but they said that they don’t know and also they are ignoring their customer but from getting 10 order a day to 1-2 order hurt a lot. Hope this will solve soon.

Guest offlinehelpers

Yes i have already read it. But it i hard to believe that they are taking so long to do it i am asking customer support for it but they said that they don’t know and also they are ignoring their customer but from getting 10 order a day to 1-2 order hurt a lot. Hope this will solve soon.

Fingers crossed!

I don’t think you’ve read that entire topic, because you would have seen my comment where I mentioned that some of us are experiencing these problems for a couple of months already, so yes, it’s taking a long time to thoroughly test a feature that can affect all those billions of gigs out there.

You think 10 orders a day decreasing to 1-2 hurts a lot? Think again and consider yourself lucky, because some of us have decreased from 50 orders to 0 (zero, null, nil) - imagine how that hurts 😉 Yet we don’t rush Fiverr and don’t demand them to fix this issue, because we are aware of it, they informed us, and we want Fiverr to properly test & re-test everything so that we won’t have more problems afterwards.

Archived