Gig price and unlimited revision issue

fahimrabbijim

I am not new in the fiverr. I invest money in fiverr as a buyer. Seller are doing something wrong or its the part of client attraction I dont know. When I see a gig from search that price is listed as a 70$ or 80$ etc… Then I clicked on the gig… And horrible thing is that… You will not get anything in 70$ or 80$. My question is… Why you are wasting others time to showing your false gig?

My second question is…why you offer unlimited revision of a project… Because you have to revision the project possibly 6 to 7 time. But… Some seller… After 2-3 revision they say that. I have already done it. Its enough…please dont make promises… Please dont. Please fiverr do something for your buyer community.

I am not new in the fiverr. I invest money in fiverr as a buyer. Seller are doing something wrong or its the part of client attraction I dont know. When I see a gig from search that price is listed as a 70$ or 80$ etc… Then I clicked on the gig… And horrible thing is that… You will not get anything in 70$ or 80$. My question is… Why you are wasting others time to showing your false gig?

My second question is…why you offer unlimited revision of a project… Because you have to revision the project possibly 6 to 7 time. But… Some seller… After 2-3 revision they say that. I have already done it. Its enough…please dont make promises… Please dont. Please fiverr do something for your buyer community.

When I see a gig from search that price is listed as a 70$ or 80$ etc… Then I clicked on the gig… And horrible thing is that… You will not get anything in 70$ or 80$

If the gig is listed at $70 (as the “from” price) but changes when you click it, check that your looking at it with no extras checked (like commercial use) and it’s the basic package.

why you offer unlimited revision of a project…

I agree. If they offer that then they should do that, but I don’t think there should really be an unlimited number of revisions option (eg. they could potentially go on forever/way too many times, for a limited price). It might depend on what (and how many) things are being asked for in each revision whether they are okay to keep doing them.

Archived