Gig Promotion On Social Media

rajasikandar

Hi,
I started freelancing in the last week of August and got 4 orders in September but now I am not getting any orders and when I try to promote my gig on social media instead of increasing Social Media Views they are decreasing Continuously Can Anybody give me any suggestions

Hi,
Promoting on Social Media is a great way to bring more traffic to your Gigs, as long as you do it in moderation. You don’t want to spam your followers so try to include links to your Gigs every few posts. Constantly posting links to your Gig may cause viewers to lose interest in your posts and therefore decrease the amount of views you get. Try to include your links subtly on social media so that it’s just a part of your post and not the main focus.

From what I’ve read the buyer requests section is a great way to make offers to people. Try to send the maximum of 10 every day, it will give you the best chance of getting an order.
Good luck, I’m new here but I hope this helps! 🙂

Hi,

Promoting on Social Media is a great way to bring more traffic to your Gigs, as long as you do it in moderation. You don’t want to spam your followers so try to include links to your Gigs every few posts. Constantly posting links to your Gig may cause viewers to lose interest in your posts and therefore decrease the amount of views you get. Try to include your links subtly on social media so that it’s just a part of your post and not the main focus.

From what I’ve read the buyer requests section is a great way to make offers to people. Try to send the maximum of 10 every day, it will give you the best chance of getting an order.

Good luck, I’m new here but I hope this helps! 🙂

Ok, I will try again as you said Thanks for telling me.

• 3 months later...

Archived