Gig Promotion Tips

abs_rahat

The best way to promote your gig on the Fiverr platform is to make sure it is properly optimized. Do your research on keywords and include as many as you can in your title and description. This will get your gig showing up better in the search results. Also make sure your gig has great images especially for the cover image. Most people look at the cover image first and will ignore gigs with bad cover images, so make sure yours grabs attention and clearly says what your gig is.

The best way to promote your gig on the Fiverr platform is to make sure it is properly optimized. Do your research on keywords and include as many as you can in your title and description. This will get your gig showing up better in the search results. Also make sure your gig has great images especially for the cover image. Most people look at the cover image first and will ignore gigs with bad cover images, so make sure yours grabs attention and clearly says what your gig is.

thank you 👍

Thanks for this information. Very helpful.

Thanks for this tip…

There are many things you can do to promote your gigs, but I also agree with @zzannezz and you need to focus to Fiverr platform and make your gig more attractive. so try to do some SEO. first check with your gig titles and make them SEO friendly and include keywords of services you do. and optimize the gig description too. then you can get more chance list on search result. also use more service describe gig images. next thing is social media.
these are my techniques and i believe that is how I came so far.

Archived