Fiverr Community Forum

Gig pushed to penultimate page

Hello everyone,

I’ve been facing an issue for almost 2 months now and I’m not sure if I’m the only one or not as I’ve seen multiple people here complain about being pushed to the last page but my case is a bit different.

So the issue is my gigs have been pushed to the penultimate page (not the last) for some reason and got stuck there. I understand there’s something called “gig rotation” but I’ve been stuck there despite completing orders in time and all that. I’ve messaged the CS multiple times but it seems like no one even cares to read my messages and I keep receiving the same response that a beginner would receive. If you type any of my keywords or even search for the exact gig title I appear at the bottom of the page before the last. There is clearly something wrong here as I’ve been in the same place and never moved throughout this whole time so this isn’t a normal case of gig rotation. I’ve literally seen someone that copied my gig title go from the 5th page (if you type 4hrs in the search bar and this is how I used to monitor my gig position) to the first with absolutely no orders and when I mention this to the CS I get sent the good old list of tips over and over again.

It almost feels like someone has placed me in the penultimate page manually for some reason and I’m not sure if this issue will ever be resolved at this point…

3 Likes

You had a negative review 2 months ago and then another one 1 month ago so this may have had something to do with this.

Check this out:

I thought about this as well so I checked the gigs of sellers on the first page and some of them literally got negative reviews today so I don’t think that’s the case here.

Besides that, I don’t think a single negative review will drop a gig with 8000 positive reviews down to the last pages for over a month. I’ve had negative reviews before and this has never happened to me.

I would’ve appretiated it if they at least told me why this is happening but I gues no one will ever know…

1 Like