Gig Rank Fall with No Order

m_waqas_afzal

Hello,

I guess gigs de-ranking or no order situation is happening with many Fiverr users. I am really frustrated now … 😒

""
My gigs were ranking in first 1-5 pages & I worked on good orders especially in April-May but after that, all sudden everything dropped, with no ranking, almost dead situation from the last 2 months very fewer impressions with no order, and no response on buyer requests.

Even though I have tried everything buyer requests, SEO, title, description, pictures, sharing etc. but it’s not working, even I contacted support but did not get a satisfactory response. At this point I am can’t understand what to do or what not to do?

I am even thinking about hiring somebody from Fiverr to do some SEO of my gig to rank 1, some sellers are offering these services although I am not sure if its again Fiverr policy or not.

Guys any help in this regard will be really appreciated.

For Reference:
https://www.fiverr.com/m_waqas_afzal

Many of us here are experiencing this issue. Frank’s articles may put it all in perspective:

Hey everyone! As promised I will try to create a post, in an effort to shed some light over the issues that most of us seem to be facing ever since we got hit with the wonderful twofer of Covid-19 AND the analytics system breaking down. I will share what little insights I have over how SERP may or may not work, but I will avoid diving into too much detail as I have in no way figured things out. (Nor is that my intent) OK so to kick things off, let me just state the obvious: Everything I shar…

Hey everyone! This one has been on my mind for quite some time now, but it wasn’t until a few days ago that I saw a couple of posts that actually troubled me, a lot. I see a lot of forum members posting about how after X amount of days they are not seeing any results, and how disappointed they are. I also noticed that it’s easy for senior members of the forum -myself included- to kind of jump on them, and tell them what they should or shouldn’t be doing, and how they shouldn’t feel disappoint…

Many of us here are experiencing this issue. Frank’s articles may put it all in perspective:

Hey everyone! As promised I will try to create a post, in an effort to shed some light over the issues that most of us seem to be facing ever since we got hit with the wonderful twofer of Covid-19 AND the analytics system breaking down. I will share what little insights I have over how SERP may or may not work, but I will avoid diving into too much detail as I have in no way figured things out. (Nor is that my intent) OK so to kick things off, let me just state the obvious: Everything I shar…
Hey everyone! This one has been on my mind for quite some time now, but it wasn’t until a few days ago that I saw a couple of posts that actually troubled me, a lot. I see a lot of forum members posting about how after X amount of days they are not seeing any results, and how disappointed they are. I also noticed that it’s easy for senior members of the forum -myself included- to kind of jump on them, and tell them what they should or shouldn’t be doing, and how they shouldn’t feel disappoint…

Thanks for sharing, I will check these posts

Archived