Gig rank on fiverr for 1st order

sabina_145

Hi all,

I joined Fiverr 3 days ago and got my first order within in 24hrs and login Fiverr forum last night. Here read hundreds of articles about “How to get first order, not getting orders, and so on” that’s why I’m willing to share my secret strategy to get order fast and convince buyers when they contact you.

Read these tips carefully and apply them all to show professionalism.

Read BR Carefully:

Check the client’s requirements and attachments to decide the project cost and time frame the…

Hi all, I joined Fiverr 3 days ago and got my first order within in 24hrs and login Fiverr forum last night. Here read hundreds of articles about “How to get first order, not getting orders, and so on” that’s why I’m willing to share my secret strategy to get order fast and convince buyers when they contact you. Read these tips carefully and apply them all to show professionalism. Read BR Carefully: Check the client’s requirements and attachments to decide the project cost and time frame the…

@swsonia Thanks for quoting my topic here. I will update this topic soon with more tips

Hi all, I joined Fiverr 3 days ago and got my first order within in 24hrs and login Fiverr forum last night. Here read hundreds of articles about “How to get first order, not getting orders, and so on” that’s why I’m willing to share my secret strategy to get order fast and convince buyers when they contact you. Read these tips carefully and apply them all to show professionalism. Read BR Carefully: Check the client’s requirements and attachments to decide the project cost and time frame the…

I joined Fiverr about 3 months ago but i haven’t got any order yet. You are lucky as you got your order within in 24 hours. Look forwoard.

Should i share my gig on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and others social media?

Yes, you can share your gigs on social media in relevant groups according to your service. Links sharing in the relevant groups and tags may increase immersion, clicks and help you to get orders fast.

Welcome to the forum community ❤️

Yes, you can share your gigs on social media in relevant groups according to your service. Links sharing in the relevant groups and tags may increase immersion, clicks and help you to get orders fast.

Welcome to the forum community ❤️

But I have no relevant groups on my social media account according to my services. Could you please share a few links based on web design?

Thanks in advance.

But I have no relevant groups on my social media account according to my services. Could you please share a few links based on web design?

Thanks in advance.

@webnayemul I’m not a web designer. You can search on Facebook and LinkedIn with filters. I suggest you create a business account on Pinterest and Instagram. Then share your work with eye catching post and relevant tags.

Archived