Gig rank out problem

sharifrif48

Hey, @sharifrif48 try to get orders from Buyer Request. Try to send unique buyer requests without sending the template. Hope this will help you to know about it -

Hi Guys, Hope you’re doing great. Thanks for your appreciation in my recent article. Today i 'll give you some Tips How to write Winning Buyer Request. How to write an Offer-Template / Proposal Template? Introduce yourself Passionately & Professionally Don’t be so Serious, Try to make it Friendly Be Yourself (No Fake Portfolio) Read the Offer carefully & make a little Research Tips to Communicate Effectively Final Words Don’t use the same template with every Proposal because …
well if you are new seller. its hard to get direct order for first few days, buyer request option can be a great source for you to get some orders ! but as you can see maybe in a single buyer request there are 40/50 people applied before. how can you make your request special to get attention of the buyer, and how can you get 3 to 4 orders minimum from buyer request thats the question well i would suggest you some tips to apply, as i was doing this for long time (i dont send buyer request anymo…

Hey, @sharifrif48 try to get orders from Buyer Request. Try to send unique buyer requests without sending the template. Hope this will help you to know about it -

Hi Guys, Hope you’re doing great. Thanks for your appreciation in my recent article. Today i 'll give you some Tips How to write Winning Buyer Request. How to write an Offer-Template / Proposal Template? Introduce yourself Passionately & Professionally Don’t be so Serious, Try to make it Friendly Be Yourself (No Fake Portfolio) Read the Offer carefully & make a little Research Tips to Communicate Effectively Final Words Don’t use the same template with every Proposal because …
well if you are new seller. its hard to get direct order for first few days, buyer request option can be a great source for you to get some orders ! but as you can see maybe in a single buyer request there are 40/50 people applied before. how can you make your request special to get attention of the buyer, and how can you get 3 to 4 orders minimum from buyer request thats the question well i would suggest you some tips to apply, as i was doing this for long time (i dont send buyer request anymo…

Thanks for your advise

Archived