how can i check my gig is rank or not?
Easy answer - there is no such thing as “gig rank.” The order in which gigs are presented to customers is regularly randomised by Fiverr. People search for keywords, they look through the list of gigs that match. The ones that get their attention, they’ll talk to. The ones that don’t, they will discard.
Hint: it doesn’t matter how long you stay online, and promising 100% guarantees won’t do anything. Look professional with well-written information about how you solve the buyer’s problem, and be professional.
Desperation can be spotted a mile off. Don’t be that person. There are already many, many thousands of others here who never get a single sale. Most of them are focused on this mythical idea of “gig rank.”
If my gig not appears on early pages of buyers search query, how it could be possible that any buyer will contact with me?
You have no control over where you appear in the search (it is randomly changed around every so often by Fiverr), so stop worrying about it.
My gigs not getting orders please take a look and suggest changes if needed thanks
Wish I had 1 dollar every time someone asks this. Improving other people’s gigs is a very profitable service that is against ToS.
- There are English grammatical mistakes all over your gigs, which when selling copywriting will be an instant rejection for most potential buyers.
- Your gig images are visually unappealing
- Never ever offer unlimited revisions as this implies that, even with infinite chances of getting the customer’s requirements correct, you know you will never be able to. It’s also possible for unscrupulous buyers to keep stringing you on forever making changes to their job and never have to pay you
- Inconsistent use of capitalisation in your gig dot points. This shows a lack of attention to detail, which as a copywriter is the kiss of death
- Typos in your gig titles. If you can’t be bothered to get your advertisement correct, how can a prospective customer believe that you won’t make mistakes with their job?
did not understand your this sentence ‘Inconsistent use of capitalisation in your gig dot points’
The third item here on one your “I will write about us,about me page in 6hour” gig:
- Making some purchase
- Download enough amount of content
- signup for your newsletter
- Make a deal with you
Also the lack of spacing around the comma and “6hour” in your gig title is wrong, as well as it should be “6 hours”.
Really it was a great reply with a pure investigation
well explained. Thank you.
As I know, there are no specific way to check the gig rank