Fiverr Community Forum

Gig Rank surprisingly down & Promoted gig features are suspended

From 15 Feb my promoted gigs (2 gigs already promoted) are showing suspended and it showing the msg that ( This Gig cannot be promoted as it falls short of other Gigs quality in your service category. ) and surprisingly one of my gig which used to be appeared in 1st page with a keyword from last 1 year now its not in search result it was not showing on 1 , 2 or 3 even in 10 pages.

I have no cancel order in last 6 moths and all of my percentages are 100% so i m not understanding why my gig are out ranked and whats my fault.

I used to get daily response but know i have no buyer knocking me.

Please help me !!!

16 Likes

I would suggest you to contact customer’s support to know the exact reason.

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

thank you. I just submitted a ticket to cs.Let see whats they reply.

3 Likes

Same here. Support answered this is internal matter and can’t tell the reason

5 Likes

exactly. Its very frustrating.

6 Likes

hello
same things happened with me but i can still promote my gigs, but its not working to find new client for me.

5 Likes

It could be because of the private ratings that buyers can give after a delivery, maybe one or more weren’t high enough. You could check the gig descriptions to see if there’s anything that could be improved there. Or maybe they’re just pausing your promotion now to allow other seller’s gigs in that category to be promoted for a while. Maybe it could be to do with your conversation rate - eg. messages you get compared to orders generated from them (eg. others in the category might have a higher figure for that).

6 Likes

Hey Mate! Did you find any solution I got the same issue and most probably on the same day my gig was ranked on first page but now its on the last page and not moving before this I wasn’t able to find it even on the last page

5 Likes

no brother i do not find any solution. Someone said that the thing we can do is wait 60 days and provide great service it will be back again. But i m not sure how far is this true?

1 Like

Hii, I am facing same issue, it started from the start of feb month, and still its same, its frustrating now…

3 Likes

I am facing the same issue. They say it’s due to gig rotation.

1 Like

i got the same answer. Its very disappointing. I think best option we have to keep waiting but dont knwo how long?

1 Like

Same issues with me from the start of this Feb. month… do you guys remember few weeks ago a alert appeared on dashboard that fiverr website will remain down for around 30 min due to updates on site, i guess they changed something big in algorithm… we can just wait and wait…

3 Likes

mine was from the 15 feb update

2 Likes

For everyone who noticed their gig doesn’t show up in search or changed rank, check here if it is marked as active. If it says active then you’re just undergoing gig rotation. Meaning Fiverr is letting other people have more exposure for the meantime. If it says under review then you need to contact Customer Support to ask what might be wrong.

3 Likes

I am facing this same issue from January 16.

There are a lot of sellers facing the same issue and from a lot longer
I’ve been facing the issue since new year and my gig has not come back in search
It’s almost been 2 months
The same thing happened in july and it took 3 months to get the gig back in search

I think it’s coz of recent algo changes in fiverr search

1 Like

You lost Rank and they don’t allow you promote your gigs anymore is really crazy… at least they could let promoted to get new works and grow again… i saw that this month a lot of Sellers 2 was moved to nowhere in the search results

3 Likes

Exactly at least they should allow us to promote the gig to continue our working cycle. im facing this for a month and dont know when it will end.

1 Like