Gig Rank surprisingly down & Promoted gig features are suspended

himeldhaka7

From 15 Feb my promoted gigs (2 gigs already promoted) are showing suspended and it showing the msg that ( This Gig cannot be promoted as it falls short of other Gigs quality in your service category. ) and surprisingly one of my gig which used to be appeared in 1st page with a keyword from last 1 year now its not in search result it was not showing on 1 , 2 or 3 even in 10 pages.

I have no cancel order in last 6 moths and all of my percentages are 100% so i m not understanding why my gig are out ranked and whats my fault.

I used to get daily response but know i have no buyer knocking me.

Please help me !!!

02.png.29ba0612c83d770cdeacc4aeacd157ba.png

Untitled.thumb.png.f7bfb80802b92c860db9c7a1c6643bde.png
Untitled1561×810 71.6 KB
  • Like 34

It could be because of the private ratings that buyers can give after a delivery, maybe one or more weren’t high enough. You could check the gig descriptions to see if there’s anything that could be improved there. Or maybe they’re just pausing your promotion now to allow other seller’s gigs in that category to be promoted for a while. Maybe it could be to do with your conversation rate - eg. messages you get compared to orders generated from them (eg. others in the category might have a higher figure for that).

• Like 18

Hey Mate! Did you find any solution I got the same issue and most probably on the same day my gig was ranked on first page but now its on the last page and not moving before this I wasn’t able to find it even on the last page

no brother i do not find any solution. Someone said that the thing we can do is wait 60 days and provide great service it will be back again. But i m not sure how far is this true?

• Like 6

For everyone who noticed their gig doesn’t show up in search or changed rank, check here if it is marked as active. If it says active then you’re just undergoing gig rotation. Meaning Fiverr is letting other people have more exposure for the meantime. If it says under review then you need to contact Customer Support to ask what might be wrong.

favicon-32x32.png.d55fcb23097980c0944599bf5960b6b9.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.25811e5fe114e874fdc348783a431889.png

Login to Fiverr

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs.

• Like 7

There are a lot of sellers facing the same issue and from a lot longer
I’ve been facing the issue since new year and my gig has not come back in search
It’s almost been 2 months
The same thing happened in july and it took 3 months to get the gig back in search

I think it’s coz of recent algo changes in fiverr search

• Like 7

There are a lot of sellers facing the same issue and from a lot longer

I’ve been facing the issue since new year and my gig has not come back in search

It’s almost been 2 months

The same thing happened in july and it took 3 months to get the gig back in search

I think it’s coz of recent algo changes in fiverr search

Exactly at least they should allow us to promote the gig to continue our working cycle. im facing this for a month and dont know when it will end.

• Like 3

You lost Rank and they don’t allow you promote your gigs anymore is really crazy… at least they could let promoted to get new works and grow again… i saw that this month a lot of Sellers 2 was moved to nowhere in the search results

yes im also in the list and still waiting when i will back on top search.

• Like 2

Based in all comments in this topic we can conclude that yes, if your gigs be moved to the last page because of the rotation of the gigs, the Fiverr will disable your option to promote.

Looks like that the Fiverr is working against the sellers… because you was moved to a bad position at least you could continue promoting to grow again.

As mentioned by you and the others people here, there’s nothing wrong with your gig, the option was disable due your position in the rank… really unfair.

• Like 2

Based in all comments in this topic we can conclude that yes, if your gigs be moved to the last page because of the rotation of the gigs, the Fiverr will disable your option to promote.

Looks like that the Fiverr is working against the sellers… because you was moved to a bad position at least you could continue promoting to grow again.

As mentioned by you and the others people here, there’s nothing wrong with your gig, the option was disable due your position in the rank… really unfair.

Usually there’s a reason why they moved you to the back. It mostly has to do with the gig performance. You have late orders, cancelations, something in your stats is not right. I know every time I got removed, there was a reason. It was still unfortunate, since I got removed from search, but they do this for a reason, the algorithm has its reasons.

• Like 6

Usually there’s a reason why they moved you to the back. It mostly has to do with the gig performance. You have late orders, cancelations, something in your stats is not right. I know every time I got removed, there was a reason. It was still unfortunate, since I got removed from search, but they do this for a reason, the algorithm has its reasons.

Yes i understand, there are criterions we never will know… For me is just strange that they disable the “Promote option” due the position of your gig. The impression is that all the things are going against you. 🤨

And what do you do in those moments? Take a break?

• Like 4

Yes i understand, there are criterions we never will know… For me is just strange that they disable the “Promote option” due the position of your gig. The impression is that all the things are going against you. 🤨

For me is just strange that they disable the “Promote option” due the position of your gig.

Well, if you have issues with your gig performance, I can see why they disable that feature. They might think that the gig is unrelaible, since there are late orders or cancellations showing that. In my case, I saw that if you avoid any problems with your gig and get good reviews, you will eventually get back.

No. Learn what you did wrong,try to identify that on your own. Then don’t do it again. In my case, I had surgery and I had to cancel orders. So I was left 2 months outside of Fiverr search. There’s always a reason.

• Like 5

For me is just strange that they disable the “Promote option” due the position of your gig.

Well, if you have issues with your gig performance, I can see why they disable that feature. They might think that the gig is unrelaible, since there are late orders or cancellations showing that. In my case, I saw that if you avoid any problems with your gig and get good reviews, you will eventually get back.

No. Learn what you did wrong,try to identify that on your own. Then don’t do it again. In my case, I had surgery and I had to cancel orders. So I was left 2 months outside of Fiverr search. There’s always a reason.

Well in my case i got one cancelation that wasn’t my fault, and the CS removed the cancelation. I asked them why my gig disappear and they said that there’s no relation with the cancelation… based in their opinion just one cancelling won’t affect you so badly. (if the gig was affected, since they removed the cancelling the gig should comeback)

Since i started in 2019, i never delivered late… so i have no idea what was the reason. All my reviews was 5 stars, two or three was 4 stars. So i presume that is just a normal rotation, based on suggestions from CS is to continue providing quality 🙂

• Like 2

Well in my case i got one cancelation that wasn’t my fault, and the CS removed the cancelation. I asked them why my gig disappear and they said that there’s no relation with the cancelation… based in their opinion just one cancelling won’t affect you so badly. (if the gig was affected, since they removed the cancelling the gig should comeback)

Since i started in 2019, i never delivered late… so i have no idea what was the reason. All my reviews was 5 stars, two or three was 4 stars. So i presume that is just a normal rotation, based on suggestions from CS is to continue providing quality 🙂

based in their opinion just one cancelling won’t affect you so badly.

It depends.

Honestly, in my case, there was a bug with the Fiverr payment system. I ended up canceling 20-30 orders in a 2-month span. Yet somehow I had cancellations popping up because people were canceling left and right since their payments were not going through, and they most likely did chargebacks or went to customer support. At one point I had 130 cancellations within 2 months, yet I didn’t lose any level. So clearly those were not taken into account, but the truth is that I never got back on track until the 2 months passed and I had less cancellations.

So as far as I know, everything can be a factor. The sales volume too.

By the way, I think I know why you were pushed.

You have 14 reviews for the past 2 months, and one of them is a 1-star review. So… that 1-star is definitely why they pushed you back. It’s one thing to have 400-500 reviews a month and a 1-star review, and then there’s another to have 15-20 reviews and one of them to be a 1-star review.

Unless you have a large influx of orders to counterract that bad review, you may have to wait 2 months or so for it to not be so important.

• Like 6