Gig Ranked already but no click no order!

len_anim365

I’m expert in after effect, also making motion graphic and explainer video. I already completed 5 gigs in animation and video editing category. One of my gig already ranked, also I have one sold and 5 star rating. Everyday 150 impression come in the gig, but no click no order. What should I do? Please anyone give me some suggestion?

I’m expert in after effect, also making motion graphic and explainer video. I already completed 5 gigs in animation and video editing category. One of my gig already ranked, also I have one sold and 5 star rating. Everyday 150 impression come in the gig, but no click no order. What should I do? Please anyone give me some suggestion?

Everyday 150 impression come in the gig, but no click no order.

You do realise that “clicks” and “orders” happen only if people Interested enough To click on your gig and afterward buy your gig?

If they don’t click and don’t order then you need to do something to attract them.

Everyday 150 impression come in the gig, but no click no order.

You do realise that “clicks” and “orders” happen only if people Interested enough To click on your gig and afterward buy your gig?

If they don’t click and don’t order then you need to do something to attract them.

Yeah, Thank you for your valuable comment…

Archived