Fiverr Community Forum

Gig ranked on first page but no sale!

Hi what’s up? My 2 gig have ranked on the 1st page for almost 1 or 1.5 months but haven’t managed my first order. On the contrary I have sent almost 320+ Bayer request as well but result is the same.
Need some solutions.
Please

6 Likes

I would say improve your images or video on your gig that would catch the potential buyers’ attention.

4 Likes

Hmm, gimme your profile link and I will tell you whats wrong

1 Like

Being on the first page doesn’t assure more sales if your gig is not good enough.

These topics will help you to improve your gig and get orders

6 Likes

Yes as @hazel_justin131 said, first page doesn’t ensure orders without good videos +images to match your gig

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply. This is my profile link:https://www.fiverr.com/innovativeedito?up_rollout=true
Please let me know what should improve.
Thanks

2 Likes

Thanks for the Link Once I View It I Will tell you what to change if anything!

2 Likes

First of all make a video for the gig that doesn’t have one, second although the you have a video for the
https://www.fiverr.com/innovativeedito/do-professional-background-removal-clipping-path-and-photoshop-work?ref_ctx_id=3ae214b8-18c3-4c2d-b11c-d218c0505f9e gig, a animated video would be more professional as it would show your work, along with the other gigs there should be an animated video. for the animated video I would recommend panzoid.com/tools/clipmaker, filmora 9, or adobe after affects. And for you profile picture it doesn’t look that professional, if you want to change it I would recommend adding a blurred image background. also if you say you can do a gig in 24 hours, buyers would be more interested in that because it is a shorter wait time, but overall its not bad and I will share these tips from other people:

2 Likes

Hi,
You need to work on your buyer requests as well, I guess. Keep on trying.

3 Likes

thanks for your time. definitely try to follow your instructions.
Good luck

1 Like

i agree with you.improve your gig image.

3 Likes

@infinuteyt all the best

1 Like