Gig ranked on first page but no sale!

innovativeedito

Being on the first page doesn’t assure more sales if your gig is not good enough.

These topics will help you to improve your gig and get orders

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

So many new sellers come on the forum complaining that they have been on the site for a few days or weeks and are fed up waiting for orders. Some sellers wait months or more to get their first order! Don’t wait! Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders. Take time to read, learn, and take action! That is the only way to get orders! Be a Doer! Try it out for yourself! Good luck! slightly_smiling_face

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

Thanks for your reply. This is my profile link:https://www.fiverr.com/innovativeedito?up_rollout=true

Please let me know what should improve.

Thanks

First of all make a video for the gig that doesn’t have one, second although the you have a video for the

https://www.fiverr.com/innovativeedito/do-professional-background-removal-clipping-path-and-photoshop-work?ref_ctx_id=3ae214b8-18c3-4c2d-b11c-d218c0505f9e gig, a animated video would be more professional as it would show your work, along with the other gigs there should be an animated video. for the animated video I would recommend panzoid.com/tools/clipmaker, filmora 9, or adobe after affects. And for you profile picture it doesn’t look that professional, if you want to change it I would recommend adding a blurred image background. also if you say you can do a gig in 24 hours, buyers would be more interested in that because it is a shorter wait time, but overall its not bad and I will share these tips from other people:

Thank you so much. this is very helpful for me.
In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…
(This was originally a reply in another topic. But I found it could be interesting for somebody here) So, I am a musician. First, I only had one gig of music transcription. But, after my first order, I wasn’t getting orders frequently. I started using bueyer requests A LOT, trying my best to write the better offer for each bueyer, and… nothing. It wasn’t working. So I created more gigs, one for production, other for mixing, etc. I I tried to make really colorful thumnails, with the keywords of…
Hello Fiverr Community! I recently just made a offer where i asked people to make a Blog Article for me though there was one small catch. I was only going to accept a genuine request from a Newbie Seller ( who was new to the platform) . The results i would say were shocking, but they really were not. I was expecting Newbies to show themselves better than the others. I think i was expecting too much from them. I left it there for 3 hours and in the end ended up with 146 Offers. I took a look at …

• 1 month later...

First of all make a video for the gig that doesn’t have one, second although the you have a video for the

https://www.fiverr.com/innovativeedito/do-professional-background-removal-clipping-path-and-photoshop-work?ref_ctx_id=3ae214b8-18c3-4c2d-b11c-d218c0505f9e gig, a animated video would be more professional as it would show your work, along with the other gigs there should be an animated video. for the animated video I would recommend panzoid.com/tools/clipmaker, filmora 9, or adobe after affects. And for you profile picture it doesn’t look that professional, if you want to change it I would recommend adding a blurred image background. also if you say you can do a gig in 24 hours, buyers would be more interested in that because it is a shorter wait time, but overall its not bad and I will share these tips from other people:

Thank you so much. this is very helpful for me.
In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…
(This was originally a reply in another topic. But I found it could be interesting for somebody here) So, I am a musician. First, I only had one gig of music transcription. But, after my first order, I wasn’t getting orders frequently. I started using bueyer requests A LOT, trying my best to write the better offer for each bueyer, and… nothing. It wasn’t working. So I created more gigs, one for production, other for mixing, etc. I I tried to make really colorful thumnails, with the keywords of…
Hello Fiverr Community! I recently just made a offer where i asked people to make a Blog Article for me though there was one small catch. I was only going to accept a genuine request from a Newbie Seller ( who was new to the platform) . The results i would say were shocking, but they really were not. I was expecting Newbies to show themselves better than the others. I think i was expecting too much from them. I left it there for 3 hours and in the end ended up with 146 Offers. I took a look at …

Thank you so much, man. I am happy to read it.

Archived