Gig ranked on First page

Rumor has it, Fiverr tends to give new buyers a boost in the beginning. My guess is, if a gig doesn’t accumulate any sales during this time it will be moved further back.

Or it could just be the algorithm doing what it does.

Rumor has it, Fiverr tends to give new buyers a boost in the beginning. My guess is, if a gig doesn’t accumulate any sales during this time it will be moved further back.

i don’t understand what you are actually trying to say?

As @j6nyc6 pointed out, new sellers are given a boost for a a few weeks when they are new and placed on the first search pages. Your placement has nothing to do with your service or the quality of it.

Another interesting thing about the search results is that where you see your gig is not where others will find it. For instance, I just searched under “data entry” under the relevance category and did not see any of your gigs on the first 3 pages.

If you look again it may be somewhere else. If you go to incognito mode you will find it somewhere else. The only thing I understand for sure about Fiverr’s algorithms are that gig placement moves around continuously.

his meant that if you get no sale after a while, your gig will move back to the next pages. Hope you have many sales soon! 🙂

Archived