Gig Ranking automatically dropped

n1developer

Hello, My name is Usama and I am on Fiverr for more than 2 Years and I am level two seller now. One of my gigs was ranking on the first page for the first 1.5 years, and now it is dropped to the last page, I don’t know why. The gigs ranking was dropped when the Fiverr gigs analytics bug accrued. My all sales are dropped as well. I am surviving just because of my previous buyers.

Any help appreciated.

Thank you.

I’ve been on the first page for 5 years, almost 6 and now I am removed. Due to Covid 19, the number of sellers has doubled, so the algorithm is giving everyone a chance to get sales. That means some of the older sellers are pushed back.

I’ve been on the first page for 5 years, almost 6 and now I am removed. Due to Covid 19, the number of sellers has doubled, so the algorithm is giving everyone a chance to get sales. That means some of the older sellers are pushed back.

Thanks for your reply, Its okay to give chance to new buyer but we shouldn’t be pushed back, My gig was on first row first column, and now it exactly on last row last column. But what we can do is, we can just wait and watch.

Hmmm, this is interesting. Did you change anything recently? Like edit your gig?

I always update my gig, because updating the gig help make it appear more in searches it’s my personal experience. The gig rank is dropped for the last 3-4 months. When my gig was ranked on the first page I was updating my gig once in a week and it had a positive effect.

I always update my gig, because updating the gig help make it appear more in searches it’s my personal experience. The gig rank is dropped for the last 3-4 months. When my gig was ranked on the first page I was updating my gig once in a week and it had a positive effect.

I my personal experience and many others. Editing the gig sends us back from the search results. But I am talking about a different niche. Might not be the case for you. Have you tried contacting CS. They might be able to help.

updating the gig help make it appear more in searches it’s my personal experience

It’s the opposite, updating your gig ends up pushing your gig back, based on my own experience.

Archived