Gig ranking Down!

timir69

Hello goodies!

Last month one of my gig was ranking in first page but suddenly its falling down and my selling also getting down , I m not sure why its automatically going down while i m working good number of client and within a month the ranking gone! I even can’t hardly seen my gig in 7-8page?

WELL I M CURIOUS ABOUT THESE QUESTION?
**Well I m trying to get the ranking again what is the suggestion ?
**How to keep this ranking in first page for long time?

Thank you!

but my question is how to keep up this page for long time?

my question is how to keep up this page for long time?

There is no such thing as a set ranking in the Fiverr search results. Your gig will fluctuate in placement, and could show up anywhere in the results at any given time. It is best not to worry about where it shows up, because you cannot control placement. Just be a great seller, that your target customers need to hire. And if you aren’t seeing many impressions for your gig, then perhaps now is a good time to start marketing and promoting your gig wherever your customers are located.

If you want sales, you are going to have to earn them. That’s how Capitalism and competition works.

I think it’s important to understand what an algorithm is and how it works and also understand the nature of competition.

It is NOT a system that says “This gig will go here and this gig will there.” It is a program of conditions that determine a set of programmed actions.

Many of those conditions have absolutely nothing to do with your performance and everything to do with Fiverr’s business goals. We don’t know what those are and even if we did we likely couldn’t control them (at least not ethically). A company would never reveal it’s algorithm program because then people would use that to game the system and competitors would have an edge over Fiverr, too.

Also, there are literally thousands of sellers here who fit the criteria you describe. There are what, 40 spots per page? If you do the math, you’ll see it’s not possible for everyone to rank well under the rationale you describe – and Fiverr wouldn’t rank people that way, anyway.

my question is how to keep up this page for long time?

There is no such thing as a set ranking in the Fiverr search results. Your gig will fluctuate in placement, and could show up anywhere in the results at any given time. It is best not to worry about where it shows up, because you cannot control placement. Just be a great seller, that your target customers need to hire. And if you aren’t seeing many impressions for your gig, then perhaps now is a good time to start marketing and promoting your gig wherever your customers are located.

If you want sales, you are going to have to earn them. That’s how Capitalism and competition works.

thats cool explanation.

I think it’s important to understand what an algorithm is and how it works and also understand the nature of competition.

It is NOT a system that says “This gig will go here and this gig will there.” It is a program of conditions that determine a set of programmed actions.

Many of those conditions have absolutely nothing to do with your performance and everything to do with Fiverr’s business goals. We don’t know what those are and even if we did we likely couldn’t control them (at least not ethically). A company would never reveal it’s algorithm program because then people would use that to game the system and competitors would have an edge over Fiverr, too.

Also, there are literally thousands of sellers here who fit the criteria you describe. There are what, 40 spots per page? If you do the math, you’ll see it’s not possible for everyone to rank well under the rationale you describe – and Fiverr wouldn’t rank people that way, anyway.

great speech. <3 😊

• 11 months later...

Archived