Gig Ranking i lost my gig ranking

uzzolhossin

you can promote your gig in two different way one of them is Fiverr itself will market your gig if you follow the guideline sated by Fiverr and one other way is to promote your gig on different social media platform but remember it is not just an easy way to do it. sharing your gig in social media is a strategic matter it’s not just sharing your profile to 1000 person but not getting a response from a single person within the thousand, therefore, what you can do is build an audience in social media who will care about your concern and if you raise any voice on something they will think of it and then they will attract on your activities so that you can promote it indirect way and it’s such a way to build your connections and promoting your business. Hope my tips may help your concern.

you can promote your gig in two different way one of them is Fiverr itself will market your gig if you follow the guideline sated by Fiverr and one other way is to promote your gig on different social media platform but remember it is not just an easy way to do it. sharing your gig in social media is a strategic matter it’s not just sharing your profile to 1000 person but not getting a response from a single person within the thousand, therefore, what you can do is build an audience in social media who will care about your concern and if you raise any voice on something they will think of it and then they will attract on your activities so that you can promote it indirect way and it’s such a way to build your connections and promoting your business. Hope my tips may help your concern.

Same issue for me but I don’t think sharing your profile on social media will help because people really think that you are out of work or they don’t take it seriously as they don’t need your service. The only thing you can do is to make some more adjustments or improvements in your gig by checking out your competitors

Same issue for me but I don’t think sharing your profile on social media will help because people really think that you are out of work or they don’t take it seriously as they don’t need your service. The only thing you can do is to make some more adjustments or improvements in your gig by checking out your competitors

you have rightly mentioned the way of improving the performance.

‘Rank’ has nothing to do with marketing. fiverr.com/support/articles/360011292478-The-How-Tos-of-advertising-off-the-Fiverr-platform

This is your fourth forum thread. I suggest you take more time to read the many Tips threads that are offered here.

Hey everyone! [frank hello] A disclaimer: The following post/article is not an official Fiverr statement. It’s a summary of my personal observations over how Fiverr works and I am sharing because I noticed that more and more sellers come here, stating that they “lost their ranking”. This is my effort to provide them with some answers and some food for thought. Hold up. Fiverr 3.0? If Fiverr’s early days (the wild wild west days) was Fiverr 1.0 and we count the facelift in 2014 (I think?) a…

433377308_frankhello.gif.b8cc750e2524ed9729aa1db575afd92f.gif

• 2 weeks later...

you can share your gig on social media , like fb, twitter, linkedin etc

you can share your gig on social media , like fb, twitter, linkedin etc

People say this as if it works.

Sharing your gig on social media will do nothing. People are bombarded with content every second of every day and just ignore it.

Here’s how to really get sales outside the platform via a few methods.

You can build an audience outside of the platform that trusts you for quality advice on your niche. Create content such as blogs and youtube videos that help bring value to your customer base. Start building an email list and an audience.

Bring them as much value first BEFORE going in for a sale. It’s called the law of reciprocity. People feel obliged to do something for us when we do something for them. Many sites like these offer free e-books on the subject in return for customers email. If you just start reaching out to people, even if their in your target audience and asking for sales without providing them value first, your gonna have a severely lower success rate. Like 70% of the pitching / sales process is understanding their needs and pain points by listening to them.

Offer specialized advice on the niche and prove you can help solve their problems. People take action (i.e buying) to avoid pain or to gain pleasure. You need to frame your service as something that alleviates their business pains and helps them reach their goals.

Cold emails work too. You just need good copy and highly targeted leads. Again your main focus for the duration of the pitch should be on providing them value and understanding their business, as well as its pain points and goals. Only once they trust you as an expert who can solve their problems and have received value from you will they even consider hiring you. It is a numbers game though. You will need to send out THOUSANDS of emails to get any results, each one tailored to the specific business, no cut and paste jobs.

If you need a copywriter for emails and stuff hit me up lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really like your valuable information 😍 very helpful.

Archived