Fiverr Community Forum

GIG Ranking issue answer finally provided by the CS

Hi there,
I contacted the support regarding the gig ranking issue where all the good sellers with good ratings are pushed back to last page without any reason. The support agent answered to that question clearly so now we shouldnt be arguing over it.
My question to CS:
Greetings,
So you are saying that gigs on first pages are being pushed back to give new sellers a chance to come up? Am i correct?

I posted the part of my question of my inquiry, as rest had my other questions. To this the support responded:

As for Gigs in search, you understand me correctly.
There is a lot of Gigs and there must be a chance for everyone.
Just be sure to promote yourself the best you can use social media and other platforms.

This is part of the response, other part was related to my other question but now we got the answer. I hope everyone are relaxed now and shouldnt be talking about this now.

Thanks

81 Likes
My wiews, clicks and impressions hits the rock bottom now
Fiverr gig ranking lost
How can i rank my gig on first page with fiverr choice tag?
Ever had your gig relegated from first page to last page? How did you recover?
Gig disappeared from offline searching pages from last 30 days, but available on the 1st page of online
How to rank gig in first page
How to get your account rank again
Suddenly my impressions went 200+ to 20-30, Why?
Fiverr has bad days?
Fiverr has bad days?
Rank Gig Down [Help]
Impressions / Clicks / Messages & Orders - Stopped Abruptly
My Gig Impressions are about to Die
Sudden drop in sales and impressions
Completed 10 orders...But
Running gig rank down
My Gigs rank got Disappeared from all keywords
Fiverr gig rank secret
Gigs not responding to promotion
My gigs went down in listing for months
Loosing impression click and order
No Click No impression
Can A No Level Seller Account Be Demoted?
Need your help to rank my gig
How can I improve my gig's?
My gig went from page 1st to page 13th WHY?
Orders stopped for 10 days
What are the Tricks to Rank Fiverr Gigs on First Page
What is the main factor/algorithm of Gig Ranking on Fiverr?
Gig fast page ranking tips
Gig ranking dropping from top to bottom, whats going on?! anyone else having this issue?
Lost my gig rank from first page to somewhere else!
Gig suddenly drop from first page to very last page
All gigs got deranked after 25 Nov
Last page stay my gig
All my gigs got ruined
I didn't see my gig anywhere
Once sent to the back no comming back?
Gig pushed to penultimate page
Orders for level 2 seller
My account are derank from last 3 months
Anyone facing gig ranking issue?
Gig is completely de ranked, Fallen down to Zero
All my gigs went from first page to the last
After 9 years of hard work, gig rotation makes me struggle
Fiverr Algorithm 2021
Fiverr is promoting new sellers but not the old sellers
Doesn't come appears on 1st page my running gig
Why my gig rank has been deceasing day by day
Top-rated profile all gig down-Impression 15K to now only 400/500
Gig Deranked For More A year Now...Should I Quit?
Gig disapeared without warning
Clicks and Impression confusion
I lost my gig rank please help me out!
What the problem our gig, can anybody help me
Sudden Decrease In Gig Rankings
For all those who were on the 1st page and who have been on the last page for months
Fiverr promoted gigs not working anymore
I have level 1 become a seller ,some days ago,
Fiverr rotation - gig impressions and clicks
Fiverr gig deranked after completion of the order
Making Changes, Your GIG Experience
My gig is showing in the last page, Now what could I do Can anyone please help me?
No messages from buyers today
All time active but not gig ranked
GIG De-Ranking without any reason
My gigs deranked without any reason!
Upranking fiverr search level 2 seller - story of confusion!?
How to Rank may gig on fiverr fast page? help me
Unexpected thing :(

Thank you for clarifying this. It is what most knowledgeable sellers have been telling those who come to the Forum to lament that their gigs have been pushed back in the search pages.

There seems to be a feeling of entitlement among these people that since they were on the earlier pages in the search that they should stay there. Everyone needs a place in the spotlight on new sellers would never get their start. I do not like it when I am getting less orders due to what could be my placement—I say could because I never check—but I realize everyone has to share.

28 Likes

I wonder why there’s the sorting options in that case. If you choose “Sort by best selling”, the algorithm still uses that “Everyone must get a chance” setting, despite the searcher looking for only best selling gigs and not new gigs.

I would understand if using the default sorting, which is “Recommended”. Then everyone should indeed be on the first page at least every week, but currently it’s more like every 7 months from my experience.

19 Likes

thanks for your best sharing.

6 Likes

How often would they be on the first page if there are 165,000 plus logo design gigs?

7 Likes

Duration would depend on how many active gigs there are in that category. If hundreds of thousands, then a better option would be to just shuffle all gigs (Even those stickied to last pages that don’t rotate currently at all) everytime a search is done, but have some kind of short cooldown so one does not get their gigs appearing more than others. :thinking:

Still, recommended sorting sounds like good gigs only if Fiverr is recommending to buy them. Not sure why a badly rated gig is appearing in recommended gigs.

And what would be great too is to have online sellers have their gigs appearing sooner in search results. Some kind of “Available now” feature, where a seller has to respond within 10 minutes since a buyer contacts them, in order to get more visibility than when offline.

I believe there used to be such a feature once :thinking: But I don’t think it improved your gig positions.

9 Likes

They had that in beta form at one time. I guess it did not go well, because it is not offered anymore.

There are over 165,000 active logo gigs. Have you seen this?

12 Likes

Thanks for your valuable info. I want to know also about the perfect guideline of promoting my gigs on social media platform? I guess for every new seller they need a perfect guideline to promote their gigs on social media.

4 Likes

Thanks for share this :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your help

5 Likes

Thank you so much for all the info.

1 Like

Thanks you very much for sharing your experience. It will helpful for each seller.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

5 Likes

That’s why I didn’t get any new order! Thanks for clarify.

3 Likes

No it isn’t. A strong seller gets orders regardless of their ranking.

You aren’t getting sales because your gigs are superfluous in extremely crowded markets.

Don’t look for something else to blame your lack of sales on. Take accountability for your lack of success and learn how sales works.

8 Likes

Thanks for your observations. Another issue I pointed out that some sellers in my category provide services on low price than me. That’s why I didn’t get expected sales.

2 Likes

Thanks for clearing this issue.

1 Like

I also sent a mail regarding the issue. Never got a perfect answer. This is great share bro.

Let’s promote to reach more customers

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. New sellers should get chance to sale their service ! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

well it is a good point. Correct in some way

4 Likes