Fiverr Community Forum

GIG Ranking issue answer finally provided by the CS

Well, the ranking system is a mess. I was out of search for 2 months, they put me back in search for 3 days, now my gigs are removed again. And I didn’t cancel any order, didn’t have any late delivery or anything. Nor any bad review.

8 Likes

Did you receive any order within these three days?

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
I once again contacted them regarding the same issue, thought maybe they have changed their policies now but no. Below is their response.

Please bear in mind that Gigs shifting their position is something that happens on our Platform on a daily level. This is because we want to achieve diversity and give all sellers equal opportunities to get orders, as well as enable buyers to find the services they need easier. Position change can also happen due to many other factors, such as seller’s overall performance, ratings, number of completed orders, etc, which is why the position of your Gigs cannot be manually altered.

Hope this helps you all. Thanks

6 Likes

yes received! but i modified my two gigs before two day! and CS told me algorithm push sellers back because they want give chance to new users too

It’s normal. You can’t have people be overbooked and making a lot of money while others are pushed in the back. So everyone stands in front a bit, then they eventually go in the back. It’s fair for everyone.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing. :grinning: :+1:

2 Likes

I was waiting for such a question’s answer. Thank you for sharing.
@pvitalsolutions

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for clarifying this issue.

Thanks for your clarify.

Same facing issue since last month

It’s correct for a good decision on Fiverr.

It is regarding the single gig or to all gigs seller has ? because we have 17gigs and all our gigs pass from good position to last page … and some gigs is disappeared !!

1 Like

Where did you find this State? Can you share link it would mean a lot

I am facing the issue now since 2 months. Has anyone any experienced how long it took to be back in search?

Which statement are you referring to? The comment about Available Now is because I was a Fiverr member when that feature was being tested. As I said, it is no longer available for sellers to use.

As for the chart I attached, it may be outdated now. My friend @blavaro created it a few months ago.

1 Like

answer to your question :

3 Likes

Welcome @mh_azad, @daystardigitals to the Fiverr community and wish you all the best.

2 Likes

All gigs and goes for all categories.

Yes we see… all our gigs is not receiving impressions :frowning:

1 Like

same with me from 7 days 14k impression to 100 now

1 Like