Gig Ranking lost for last 2 months

muhammadqaim970

Greetings Everyone,
On15th November i got level -1 seller. My gig was at first page. After that all of my gigs moved and disappeared from the search results. I made some changes to few of my gigs and waited for few days. But i couldn’t find my gig in the search results. I made a new gig , same happened with it it is not showing anywhere after publishing. All of the giga are in active status from the first day.
I am a full time freelancer. I am facing a lot of financial troubles now a days.
What should i do?
Should i disable this account and create a new one???
Please anybody help me 🙏

Greetings Everyone,

On15th November i got level -1 seller. My gig was at first page. After that all of my gigs moved and disappeared from the search results. I made some changes to few of my gigs and waited for few days. But i couldn’t find my gig in the search results. I made a new gig , same happened with it it is not showing anywhere after publishing. All of the giga are in active status from the first day.

I am a full time freelancer. I am facing a lot of financial troubles now a days.

What should i do?

Please anybody help me 🙏

You are a level 1 seller with 21 valuable reviews. Your recent delivery was 17 days ago.

Why on earth would you want to start all over again from scratch!

Check this out: Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

Archived