Gig ranking not increased after off page SEO

gauravmalik440

Hello all,
My gig is listed on 9th page .
I am doing off page SEO on my gig to increase its ranking.
Getting a lot of views on gig but gig ranking is not increasing.
I have hired a SEO expert for this. He say gig ranking will increase after one month .
Is fiverr really take this much time to update ranking . Please suggest.

Hello all,

I have hired a SEO expert for this. He say gig ranking will increase after one month .

fire them immediately. get you money back.

fire them immediately. get you money back.

Same is the case with me 😦 I did hire one and such a fraudulent person that my impressions remains same and now I am no more in search even after I am a level 1 seller and was having good reviews. Pls. Help and guide.

I made a lot of change in my gig title and tags that now it’s disappeared

I’m maybe new to the platform, but I’m kinda sure that in order to improve gig’s SEO, you must have some permissions in the fiverr background website, which I’m guessing, it has to be an employee… or something related with Fiverr.

So, starting from there, I think that’s not possible.

@rahulkajla1

@visualstudios

Hmm, that means there is no ways to up our gig’s rank by doing SEO?

Thanks for the information :star_struck:

Yeah, there’s no way to increase your gig rank by doing off site SEO. You can change the tags, description, etc. to try to increase it within search results, but nobody knows for sure how the algorithm works.

In my case my gig was listed on page 1 . I cancelled 2 order with mutual cancellation,After that it went to page 9.

it has been more than 60 days it is on page 9.

I have update title, tag , description ,images but nothing improved.

Do you seriously think if someone knows how to rank a gig on the first page they are going to provide a solution for 5$ or even advertise it… In case you have any trouble working out the answer its no. Personally I think that gig should be removed

In my case my gig was listed on page 1 . I cancelled 2 order with mutual cancellation,After that it went to page 9.

it has been more than 60 days it is on page 9.

I have update title, tag , description ,images but nothing improved.

Well in your case it’s a performance issue and the only way to rise again is to not miss deadlines, deliver low quality work or cancel orders.

Do you seriously think if someone knows how to rank a gig on the first page they are going to provide a solution for 5$ or even advertise it… In case you have any trouble working out the answer its no. Personally I think that gig should be removed

I flagged the gig, as it is in clear violation of Fiverr’s ToS.

I advise everyone to do the same.

Hello all,

I am doing off page SEO

You need on-page SEO not off page SEO. I think the gig SEO plays more than %60 on ranking.

• 1 month later...

Archived