Gig Removed By Mistake

sepehrsatt

Hello,
As This is my only source of revenue, this morning I see fiver removed my main gig with 4 active orders (2 years old gig)
the reason give:

Third party TOS violation - Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is violating their terms of use.
As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings.

First of all, this is the most unclear reason I’ve ever seen on any of the big sites, even worse than Instagram
Second, I have never violated this rule, never offered buying followers, sent any links to anyone or anything that is remotely resembles this violation
I have opened a support ticket, no answers yet.
I just want to know if fiverr can bring back my gig and it’s reviews if it find out this has been removed by mistake?

Ps:
maybe a warning → then remove?
maybe a clearer reason so when I create the exact gig next I know what was my mistake?
There are many people on fiverr doing social media posts, why haven’t they been removed?

Hello,

As This is my only source of revenue, this morning I see fiver removed my main gig with 4 active orders (2 years old gig)

the reason give:

Third party TOS violation - Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is violating their terms of use.

As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings.

First of all, this is the most unclear reason I’ve ever seen on any of the big sites, even worse than Instagram

Second, I have never violated this rule, never offered buying followers, sent any links to anyone or anything that is remotely resembles this violation

I have opened a support ticket, no answers yet.

I just want to know if fiverr can bring back my gig and it’s reviews if it find out this has been removed by mistake?

Ps:

maybe a warning → then remove?

maybe a clearer reason so when I create the exact gig next I know what was my mistake?

There are many people on fiverr doing social media posts, why haven’t they been removed?

What was your gig offering exactly? I understand it was related to social media posts, but perhaps more details would help us understand your situation better.

They said it was a Third Party TOS violation. The third party made a complaint to Fiverr that your gig was violating their terms of use.

Perhaps read on the Terms of Service you likely violated of the said third party?

Actually Fiverr rules gone very hard for Sellers. Fiverr can’t consider any seller issue.
Fiverr just make New Seller without considering Level 1, Level 2, Even Top-Rated.
Many Good Seller GIG gone Down for New Seller. As a Result, Great Level Seller Lose their motivations and Buyer Get Bad Service Quality for new seller.

What was your gig offering exactly? I understand it was related to social media posts, but perhaps more details would help us understand your situation better.

They said it was a Third Party TOS violation. The third party made a complaint to Fiverr that your gig was violating their terms of use.

Perhaps read on the Terms of Service you likely violated of the said third party?

I post into people’s social media accounts, many people are doing it here.

Yeah I actually know that, I’m very careful about the rules even telling buyers not to send any phone or email

I’m pretty sure there’s no reason to delete this gig but I wonder I they’re not bringing it back, I want to create a new, but don’t know what the hell went wrong there so at least don’t get my next gig deleted too.

Actually Fiverr rules gone very hard for Sellers. Fiverr can’t consider any seller issue.

Fiverr just make New Seller without considering Level 1, Level 2, Even Top-Rated.

Many Good Seller GIG gone Down for New Seller. As a Result, Great Level Seller Lose their motivations and Buyer Get Bad Service Quality for new seller.

I’m actually surprised, I have 4 active orders on this one gig, one of them is due in 2 days, in the middle of the orders they did this.

Fiverr is acting like a complete 1930s movie robot

Yeah I actually know that, I’m very careful about the rules even telling buyers not to send any phone or email

I’m pretty sure there’s no reason to delete this gig but I wonder I they’re not bringing it back, I want to create a new, but don’t know what the hell went wrong there so at least don’t get my next gig deleted too.

Like I said, Fiverr only took it down because they received a complaint from the said third party. You violated the ToS of some other company, which violates Fiverr’s ToS.

I don’t think they’ll be bringing it back… I think you should read the ToS of the social media platform in question.

I am not sure how was your gig description, but I see on the one that you have active that you promise “reach 5000 people” “reach 10000 people.”

This may put you in trouble also.

Services that promise outcomes that are not in your control

In certain instances, sellers may be tempted to promise outcomes of their service which is not in their control. For example, guaranteeing to restore your Amazon account or promising an exact amount of viewers for a Youtube video by its digital promotion. Please refrain from promising outcomes that are not in your control because it misleads buyers.

Fake engagement and traffic

Followers, traffic, visitors, fans, views on social media platforms, or any other fake engagement on any platform.

I am not sure how was your gig description, but I see on the one that you have active that you promise “reach 5000 people” “reach 10000 people.”

This may put you in trouble also.

Services that promise outcomes that are not in your control

In certain instances, sellers may be tempted to promise outcomes of their service which is not in their control. For example, guaranteeing to restore your Amazon account or promising an exact amount of viewers for a Youtube video by its digital promotion. Please refrain from promising outcomes that are not in your control because it misleads buyers.

Fake engagement and traffic

Followers, traffic, visitors, fans, views on social media platforms, or any other fake engagement on any platform.

It’s not fake, it’s just digital marketing work.

If you spend certain amount on ads you 100% get a certain reach, that’s just how it works.

Even if they deleted that gig it was more understandable but they have deleted the gig where I just create content and post to peoples social media accounts.

I have all 5 star reviews, every week many orders, and all around a working honest account, really makes you think putting a lot of time on fiverr that they deleting the gig this easily, no warning, no detailed reasoning, just sudden deletion, seems like a not so sophisticated system for sellers.

It’s not fake, it’s just digital marketing work.

If you spend certain amount on ads you 100% get a certain reach, that’s just how it works.

Even if they deleted that gig it was more understandable but they have deleted the gig where I just create content and post to peoples social media accounts.

I have all 5 star reviews, every week many orders, and all around a working honest account, really makes you think putting a lot of time on fiverr that they deleting the gig this easily, no warning, no detailed reasoning, just sudden deletion, seems like a not so sophisticated system for sellers.

As I said, I don’t know how was your deleted gig’s description. I just pointed what I saw.

I know how digital marketing works, and I also understand that Fiverr is covering their bases here. Third parties TOS also have disclaimers like that.

I don’t see your gig being restored. My suggestion is for your to rewrite this one that you have and create another gig that won’t get you in trouble. At least you still have your account.

As I said, I don’t know how was your deleted gig’s description. I just pointed what I saw.

I know how digital marketing works, and I also understand that Fiverr is covering their bases here. Third parties TOS also have disclaimers like that.

I don’t see your gig being restored. My suggestion is for your to rewrite this one that you have and create another gig that won’t get you in trouble. At least you still have your account.

I will be creating a new gig, but the main issue is, I want to know exactly what made them do this, maybe I do that again and that one gets deleted again too.

I had this gig for 2 years working OK like always, deleting it with 4 live orders make me think it was something very wrong with it, but TOS violation they put there is like the most confusing explanations I’ve seen anywhere for cutting something that is putting food on your table.

They don’t see us as their employees, we’re just like Instagram followers for them have no rights at all, it’s like working in a third world country.

I will be creating a new gig, but the main issue is, I want to know exactly what made them do this, maybe I do that again and that one gets deleted again too.

I had this gig for 2 years working OK like always, deleting it with 4 live orders make me think it was something very wrong with it, but TOS violation they put there is like the most confusing explanations I’ve seen anywhere for cutting something that is putting food on your table.

They don’t see us as their employees, we’re just like Instagram followers for them have no rights at all, it’s like working in a third world country.

Hopefully you will get better answers when Fiverr Customer Support replies to you.

We are not Fiverr employees. Fiverr is like a landlord that “rents a place” so you can offer your services. They have rules, and we have to follow them.

As @theratypist said, I hope you get further answers from CS that can clarify your concerns. Good luck.

We are not Fiverr employees. Fiverr is like a landlord that “rents a place” so you can offer your services. They have rules, and we have to follow them.

As @theratypist said, I hope you get further answers from CS that can clarify your concerns. Good luck.

Yes but I was hoping for them to think/respect just 5% for sellers right or might’ve’s in their lives

maybe someone is in debt counting on fiverrs revenue.

Thanks so much for your comments.

• 3 months later...

I have a similar issue where my very first gig has been flagged citing TOS Violation which I did not violate.

I then looked at similar gigs and found most to have very bad spelling mistakes and offering sub services which do not even exist. I am quite upset about this as I spent 2 hours on my first gig creation.

I am waiting for support to reply so fingers crossed they may reinstate.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Archived