Gig removed/denied

boskier

My fiverr gig on “Influencer marketing- Shout out” was denied and again i tried to create a Gig but on different category and gig was removed with warning. I don’t think i did anything wrong.

1. Gig was about " shout out to 74000 LinkedIn page Followers "

So gig is perfectly fine as there are hundreds of gigs providing same service in shout out category.

1. I created a hand made simple image. So image was fine.

2. Gig content was unique.

But still gig is denied. I don’t know why ?

My fiverr gig on “Influencer marketing- Shout out” was denied and again i tried to create a Gig but on different category and gig was removed with warning. I don’t think i did anything wrong.

So gig is perfectly fine as there are hundreds of gigs providing same service in shout out category.

You may find the reason in ToS and/or in Community Standards violation.

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards

My assumption is that your Gig might have mislead the Buyers.

See clauses from Community Standard that you might have been breached imo.

Fake engagement and traffic

Do not post, offer or ask for:

• Followers, subscribers, fans or views on social media platforms.
  • Fake engagement on any platform.

Promise a service outcome which is not in your control

In certain instances, sellers may be tempted to promise outcomes of their service which is not in their control. For example, guaranteeing to restore your Amazon account or promising an exact amount of viewers for a Youtube video by its digital promotion. Please refrain from promising outcomes that are not in your control because it misleads buyers.

So gig is perfectly fine as there are hundreds of gigs providing same service in shout out category

This is completely wrong way of thinking. Your argument that other Gigs violate rules is no excuse to create another Gig that violates the rules.

In certain instances, sellers may be tempted to promise outcomes of their service which is not in their control. For example, guaranteeing to restore your Amazon account or promising an exact amount of viewers for a Youtube video by its digital promotion. Please refrain from promising outcomes that are not in your control because it misleads buyers.

So gig is perfectly fine as there are hundreds of gigs providing same service in shout out category

This is completely wrong way of thinking. Your argument that other Gigs violate rules is no excuse to create another Gig that violates the rules.

Thank You for replying @blavaro

I don’t misled anyone, i am ready to give any information or to check my LinkedIn account. Though what i am saying is my Gig exactly matches with category " Shout Out " .

No sir, what i am trying to say is when my Gig follows all Tos and matches category " Influencer Marketing - Shout out ". Then why my Gig is removed/denied.

Don’t get me wrong, it was just my assumption about possible reason for Gig removal. The actual reason is hidden behind person who clicked the button.

I did not know what you wanted to say but you wrote:

and this is fault.

I am not interested in arguing, peace with you.

Don’t get me wrong, it was just my assumption about possible reason for Gig removal. The actual reason is hidden behind person who clicked the button.

I did not know what you wanted to say but you wrote:

and this is fault.

I am not interested in arguing, peace with you.

Sorry, if you felt anything wrong. I was just trying to explain. And i was not arguing, i was just trying to find out the best possible reason.

Yeah right, i think so.

i tried to create a Gig but on different category and gig was removed with warning.

If the above means you got a warning:

Check this out: Don’t do it! … You Have Been Warned! if you want to protect your account.

Archived