GIG REMOVED DUE TO BUYER. he used the word "academic"

ibrahimkayani02

greetings. it is stated that I had a gig stating “write an essay for you on any topic”. my gig was having 11 5 star rating and today a buyer requested me to share my WhatsApp number for discussion but I denied his that offer and told him that its against Fiverr policy. then he “the buyer” used the academic word, he told me that he wants to get two essays written. I never knew that I will be writing for academic purposes or anything related to it. I only write essays with respect to topics that they provide me. I never plagiarise or have any bad intentions. but my gig got denied after 11 5 star ratings.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

It’s unfortunate, but there is nothing to be done if the gig is already gone. What you can do is make a new gig, avoid using the word ‘essay’ at all, and make a clear statement in your FAQ that you do NOT do academic work.

https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/integrity-authenticity

is there any way, i can get my return customers back?

is there any way, i can get my return customers back?

You were advised to create a new gig avoiding the word essay.

It appears that you have created another essay writing gig.

This gig is likely to be removed at any time.

Suggest you delete this gig as Fiverr does not allow such services and make a new gig using the word “article” instead.

Also replace (using “article”) the word essay in your profile description and skills.

Unethical Services

Fiverr’s marketplace is open for sellers to offer any creative and productive service they wish to propose. With that being said, we ask to refrain from offering any unethical service. For example, taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

The above is from the Community Standards.

If you type “essay gig denied” in the search bar above there are several topics on the subject.

By blatantly creating another gig of the same after your gig has been denied is to risk your account!

Archived