Gig Review Question

I posted a new Fiverr gig today which got some interest and as I edited

Gig extras on it, it is now stuck in PENDING REVIEW, I’m wondering why

and if it can be fixed because I am working on orders for it, have delivered

orders for it while it was down and cannot get feedback there.

Any advice on what to do and if this is a bug? I only ask because it’s an express gig

and am not sure how long a pending review might take.

Thank you and I’m loving Fiverr!

Matt

No. I’ve seen sellers will over 100 orders in queue, so that’s not it. You could be getting reviewed because of your level. Don’t quote me on that because I’m not 100% positive. I’m level two, and when I edit a gig extra, “approved” automatically appears, so that’s why I think it has something to do with your level.

What kind of gig is it? If too much time has passed, maybe you should try asking customer support.

I offer to advertise people’s websites socially. It was live and people were ordering. I immediately added some Gig extras because I was happy that I got to Level 1. I had orders coming in but this halted them and maybe the Gig extras made it come under review?! Is there such a thing as having too many people order you gig right away, it is express? Thanks musiclover!

Well the gig got denied and I made a new one. I don’t understand why it was denied. The denial message said : “Gigs that claim to advise users or provide information/tips about how to buy/sell on Fiverr are currently not permitted. You are welcomed to submit another gig of a different topic or theme”

…I had promote your website, url or anything you want & included fiverr gig (even though none of the jobs I’m getting are asking me to do anything related to fiverr). I am not advising or anything. I saw people offering the same service at Level 2 or more to tweet fiverr gigs and people even talking about writing fiverr descriptions or making their videos. It is confusing to say the least. I just took those words out of my new gig but it didn’t make sense to me why they would deny it.

Thanks for responding musiclover!

Reply to @mattrappaport: Hmm, interesting. Maybe they no longer allow new gigs to include the word “fiverr”.

Reply to @mattrappaport: Yeah, that doesn’t make sense. That’s weird. I would talk to CS if I was you, and ask for a thorough explaination.

I’m thinking that but does that make sense? It’s mandatory to mention fiverr on your video… it’s fine because I remade it and am doing well. It’d be nice to transfer the positive feedback sitting where nobody can see it though.

What kind of gig is it? If too much time has passed, maybe you should try asking customer support.

I offer to advertise people’s websites socially. It was live and people were ordering. I immediately added some Gig extras because I was happy that I got to Level 1. I had orders coming in but this halted them and maybe the Gig extras made it come under review?! Is there such a thing as having too many people order you gig right away, it is express? Thanks musiclover!

Well the gig got denied and I made a new one. I don’t understand why it was denied. The denial message said : “Gigs that claim to advise users or provide information/tips about how to buy/sell on Fiverr are currently not permitted. You are welcomed to submit another gig of a different topic or theme”

…I had promote your website, url or anything you want & included fiverr gig (even though none of the jobs I’m getting are asking me to do anything related to fiverr). I am not advising or anything. I saw people offering the same service at Level 2 or more to tweet fiverr gigs and people even talking about writing fiverr descriptions or making their videos. It is confusing to say the least. I just took those words out of my new gig but it didn’t make sense to me why they would deny it.

Thanks for responding musiclover!

Reply to @mattrappaport: Hmm, interesting. Maybe they no longer allow new gigs to include the word “fiverr”.

Reply to @mattrappaport: Yeah, that doesn’t make sense. That’s weird. I would talk to CS if I was you, and ask for a thorough explaination.

I’m thinking that but does that make sense? It’s mandatory to mention fiverr on your video… it’s fine because I remade it and am doing well. It’d be nice to transfer the positive feedback sitting where nobody can see it though.