Gig sales have slowed right down

adultstories

Hi, my gig was steadily selling one per day for about a week but has suddenly slowed right down with only one sale in 2 weeks, i purchased some SEO gigs from some people and fear one of them may have ruined my gig somehow.

Is there a way of checking my status within the SEo world to check if it’s been banned in some search engines or something like that?

Any tips on how i can get the gig firing again? Thanks

Stick to referrals and return customers. Over deliver if you have to. Avoid blasting your link to multiple places because that will be spam. At the most have the gig featured via twitter or facebook page. But avoid SEO link blasting which is done via automation without any decent goal or aim.

Hope this helps. 🙂

Just so you know, you can add one more gig in your list. “Will Write erotic stories, upto 2000 word or so”. There is a huge demand for such gigs. I have seen many such offers on “o d e s k” and other freelancer sites. Download “Dragon naturally speaking” software and then you can even convert your erotic audio stories into text. This way you will speed up your work delivery.

All the best to you 🙂

Archived