Gig search list

squarespace

Hello there
Suddenly my best seller gig disappeared from the 1st page of the search list. My order cancelling ration is 8% over the last 60 days. Now i am level 2 seller and completed all requirements for the Top rated badge.

My gig is not showing in search result on any page. Is there anyone facing this issue?

thank you

“Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily.”

This can be found here, https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs in the second paragraph.

I know gig rotate daily even every search but my gig is not showing anywhere in the search list but after using fiverr gig locate tool it is showing active. I don’t know what’s wrong

If you’re still getting impressions, then it doesn’t matter if you can’t find it. Other people can and are.

It is totally disappeared from the search list of my category. I usually get at least 10 new buyer messages in a day but after the incidents didn’t get any messages. So what would i do with the impressions. Impressions and clicks are getting down.

Have you read these yet?

Hey everyone! As promised I will try to create a post, in an effort to shed some light over the issues that most of us seem to be facing ever since we got hit with the wonderful twofer of Covid-19 AND the analytics system breaking down. I will share what little insights I have over how SERP may or may not work, but I will avoid diving into too much detail as I have in no way figured things out. (Nor is that my intent) OK so to kick things off, let me just state the obvious: Everything I shar…
Guys, I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again… Impressions are NOT a good way to determine the success of your gig. We all know by now that there is a Fiverr bug that has erased the impressions listed for your gigs (yes, Fiverr knows about it, and is working on it). Please be patient, and please stop complaining about it. Stop responding as if the sky is falling, or the world has come to an end. Impressions say very little about the success of your gig. In fact, when it comes to success, …

Have you read these yet?

Hey everyone! As promised I will try to create a post, in an effort to shed some light over the issues that most of us seem to be facing ever since we got hit with the wonderful twofer of Covid-19 AND the analytics system breaking down. I will share what little insights I have over how SERP may or may not work, but I will avoid diving into too much detail as I have in no way figured things out. (Nor is that my intent) OK so to kick things off, let me just state the obvious: Everything I shar…
Guys, I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again… Impressions are NOT a good way to determine the success of your gig. We all know by now that there is a Fiverr bug that has erased the impressions listed for your gigs (yes, Fiverr knows about it, and is working on it). Please be patient, and please stop complaining about it. Stop responding as if the sky is falling, or the world has come to an end. Impressions say very little about the success of your gig. In fact, when it comes to success, …

1.thumb.JPG.94c2f9a08de01730e6165d71f5719c45.JPG
11262×293 25.5 KB

Check the click. I don’t know what kind of metrics they are following but really it is disappointing. I told everything to customer supports but they said my gig is active on marketplace. If my gig doesn’t appear in my targeted keywords or my category then it won’t work for me.

Check the click. I don’t know what kind of metrics they are following but really it is disappointing. I told everything to customer supports but they said my gig is active on marketplace. If my gig doesn’t appear in my targeted keywords or my category then it won’t work for me.

I have same problem, My best selling gig was on first page and over 40k impression and now it’s zero click, no impression, because I didn’t find my gig in search results last two month and I have contacted CS and sent several tickets but they didn’t fix it and now it’s going to zero. It’s hard impossible to work here even they didn’t support for major issues and we can’t depend here as main earning source.

43223.thumb.png.1a55e682d15380bf132c0a18981106d4.png
432231482×697 50.5 KB

Hello,

Seems like gig rotations is totally random no matter if you have 1 or 10 000 sales 90% rating or 100%. For example, my gig with 6000 great reviews is worse placed in search (BEST SELLING) than random gig who have 6 reviews and a 3.7-star rating lol…

What can you do?
Absolutely nothing, i have about 25 000 active followers, a website with 300+ daily users, and all links lead to my fiverr profile. I even ask my friends to help with promotion and one of them has a business niche blog website with 1m+ mo/views. And did it help with the ranking? NO…

I was trying to contact support several times about this unfair system however I only got the ready tailored message, when i ask if i can talk with someone in charge for support to complain they close my ticket…

Archived