Gig searching and impressions

ali_raza13

please check my gig my expressions are not coming on this gig other gigs have please check and suggest me what to do…

favicon-32x32.png.7f3afa3df67c930fb8ddc68624dc31f8.png Fiverr.com
research-best-viral-hashtags-for-instagram-engagement-and-growth-organically.jpg.84109dbe90deb088adee72f29cd9c483.jpg

Ali_raza13: I will research best viral hashtags for instagram engagement and...

For only $10, Ali_raza13 will research best viral hashtags for instagram engagement and growth organically. | Welcome to my Gig,I will research best viral HASHTAGS for INSTAGRAM ENGAGEMENT and GROWTH ORGANICALLY.Hashtags are the best way to reachYOUR...

Please see:

Don’t rely upon Fiverr search engine impressions to determine the success of your gig(s). Impressions are just a number; they don’t really mean much when you stop and think about it. They only tell you how many times your gig cover is seen in a Fiverr search. They have nothing to do with people checking out your services. What I mean by this is, don’t create a gig, and then just sit there watching search engine impressions go up and down. You’re wasting valuable time doing that. Take responsibi…

Please see:

Don’t rely upon Fiverr search engine impressions to determine the success of your gig(s). Impressions are just a number; they don’t really mean much when you stop and think about it. They only tell you how many times your gig cover is seen in a Fiverr search. They have nothing to do with people checking out your services. What I mean by this is, don’t create a gig, and then just sit there watching search engine impressions go up and down. You’re wasting valuable time doing that. Take responsibi…

Then, what to do please tell ?

Archived