I know in present time selling any service on Fiverr became very competitive because Fiverr have a huge amount of sellers now and also getting buyers as well. All we want to sell our service. In that case gig ranking is a big matter. If you create a gig and it rank on First page that means you will get lots of Impressions, Views, Clicks which will increase your chance to get orders.
You can SEO your Gig to rank better on Fiverr.
1) Find a seed Keyword for your gig: Target a seed keyword for your gig like if you are providing “Video Ediitng” service, then seed keyword can be “Video Ediitng” To find a great seed keyword about your gig, try to research on Fiverr and gather knowledge from similar gigs.
2) Keep your seed Keyword in your Title: Now give a great Title about your service and definitely use your seed keyword in your Title. For example, our seed keyword was “Video Ediitng” for the video editing gig so you can write a title like that: “I will do professional video editing”
3) Keep your seed Keyword in your Description: Write a full description about your service. Provide all information in details that you will do for your clients and within this description cleverly put your seed Keyword. You can put Keyword 2 or 3 times, but not more than 3 times. My suggestion is 1 or 2 times is good enough.
4) Tag: This is the important part. You need to find out best 5 keyword for your service. This is the 5 keyword that will people search for and your gig will arrive with this keyword so be serious about it and do more research on the market. As an example of some great tags of Video Editing service is: Video Editing, Video Edit, Clip, Movie, Editor.
Some more fact that can be helpful to Rank your Gig on the top.
1) Review: Reviews are like a gold for your gig. When you get orders, do your best and deliver great work to get 5 star reviews because more 5 star reviews you have, more rank you will get.
2) Bookmark: Your gig has a button to bookmark with love symbol. If anyone like your gig and bookmark it for future use then it will be helpful for your gig search rank.
3) Social Share: Share your gigs outside Fiverr using social media like: Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn etc. If you do it your gig will get more clicks and rank better on Fiverr.
These are the things that you need to care about for a Gig ranking fact.
I will write a post very soon about how to create an attractive Gig which will help you get orders. Keep connected and comment your opinion and share more ideas if you have.
Thanks for reading.