Fiverr Community Forum

Gig statistics still show up 0 impressions

Hey guys,

I am new to Fiverr and I published my first GIG like 2 days ago.
I know, you won’t get thousands of views in your first days, but I am a bit confused at the moment.

When I take a look at my impressions, it still show up 0. You might wanna say that it’s because my GIG doesn’t appear in any of the search result pages - but it does. When I look for “provide discord bot”, my GIG is on the first page, often in between the top 4. I tried this with my phone as well because I wasn’t sure if impressions will be counted when I’m logged into my own account. But when I do it on my phone, everything still is the same.

So I was wondering if this might be a bug or if there are any other explanations for my impressions and clicks being at 0.

Imma add a picture of it too, but it seems like my GIG appears as an active one.

Kind regards,
nujsi!

2 Likes

First check here to verify that the gig is active: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig?level1=not_searchable

If your gig is ‘active’ then how many days has it been zero? If it’s only one day, give it 24 hours. Sometimes systems are slow to update.

If it’s been zero more than 48 hours, please read: If your impressions are dropping, please read this. [ARCHIVED]

1 Like

Hey,

thanks for your repsonse. I think it was just the first day or two. I’ve now got some impressions and clicks showing up :smiley:

~nujsi