GIG Stats - Fiverr Not Fixed This BUG

Everyone is complaining that GIG VIEW STATS is not showing correct figures. And for new users it stuck on 0.

Well that is true, this bug in Fiverr system is not corrected from a long time.

If Fiverr cannot correct this, then they should give every user ability to setup GOOGLE ANALYTIC Code with each GIG.

Google Analytic is a FREE and Very Accurate service. Everyone can have a in-depth view of their GIG statistics.

I would say, instead of correcting That STATS VIEW thing, Fiverr should implement GOOGLE ANALYTIC for each GIG and user can place code while setup GIG or editing GIG.

It will really help every one here.

Would be too technically challenging to implement something like that site wide. I just vote they fix the stats, not that I have ever looked at them.

But if you’re promoting your gigs off site then why not use a URL shortening service Like bitly (other shortening services are available) to track stats incoming.

I ask this. Whats the use of stats if you’re not getting sales, that’s all the stats I need right there.

Would be too technically challenging to implement something like that site wide. I just vote they fix the stats, not that I have ever looked at them.

But if you’re promoting your gigs off site then why not use a URL shortening service Like bitly (other shortening services are available) to track stats incoming.

I ask this. Whats the use of stats if you’re not getting sales, that’s all the stats I need right there.

Reply to @ozzieuk: I couldn’t agree with you more on that why we need Analytic if we are getting sale.

But implementing Google analytics is not a hard thing. The system is already built by Google. All they have to do is giving an ability to Embed the code. And trust me its easier then having that STATS on page.

Anyways, it was just a Suggestion! And i do not expect that these kind of suggestions will be fulfill in near future. Because they are not listening to the major Suggestion of everyone to INCREASE THEIR SUPPORT STAFF…!!!

(im on level two, and its been 7 days and my support ticket is not assigned to anyone).

Archived