Gig suddenly drop down to last pages

sobiaaziz1

My gig was performing 100%, in a week I have done 60+ orders with no negative reviews, my gig was on the second page daily I had got 10+ orders on Monday 6-09-2020 my gig suddenly disappeared from search results, when I have tried to see my gig I haven’t got anywhere into top 20 pages of recommended and best selling, after this I have to apply many filters even reduced 119k gigs to only 807 gigs, I have found my gig at the last pages, I have asked the customer support I haven’t got any reply yet 3 days passed, can anyone explain the reason why and how it takes place and what should I do?

My gig was performing 100%, in a week I have done 60+ orders with no negative reviews, my gig was on the second page daily I had got 10+ orders on Monday 6-09-2020 my gig suddenly disappeared from search results, when I have tried to see my gig I haven’t got anywhere into top 20 pages of recommended and best selling, after this I have to apply many filters even reduced 119k gigs to only 807 gigs, I have found my gig at the last pages, I have asked the customer support I haven’t got any reply yet 3 days passed, can anyone explain the reason why and how it takes place and what should I do?

make your gig more attractive dear and share it on ur social media 🙂

Archived