GIG suddenly went down - No orders, No Clicks, No Impressions

aleem_studio

that’s very sad for you… buy don’t worry…carry on fiverr…spend more time on it

Yeah Bro, My GIG was on the 4th page of logo design and then it moved to the 9th page and suddenly it disappeared from there. It’s been more than one month and now it’s like no orders and no clicks, impression,

It’s often out of your hands, and nothing you do can help with it. But I would recommend to research the best keywords to use in gig titles and seo keywords. I saw a pretty good improvement for a short while after doing so, but it might have been coincidence.

I have recently updated it, so I don’t think it needs it other improvement as it was working best with daily orders. It’s done by the Fiverr algorithm, and they brought it back after 10 days. But now its means nothing

Send buyer request and try to be take on online more time.

I’m sending buyer request everyday and being online almost 18 hrs on both my device including cell and laptop. I have completed more then 300 orders but suddenly misplacement of gig is just a surprise :thinking:

Your last delivery is 10 days before, why you’re worried. You’re a level 2 seller. I think you know that when you updated the gig, it disappears from the search results.

That’s not the case, even i have delivered some orders like 5 days ago from my previous clients. My GIG is on promotion, the promotion is ON but it’s not working, like before i used to receive orders through promotion but now since one month nothing…

I have recently updated it, so I don’t think it needs it other improvement as it was working best with daily orders. It’s done by the Fiverr algorithm, and they brought it back after 10 days. But now its means nothing

Don’t worry, Be patient.

Hi,

GiG was working okay! But suddenly went down and no orders.

What should to be done?

Thanks

aleem

GiG was working okay! But suddenly went down and no orders.

I wonder why there’s the sorting options in that case. If you choose “Sort by best selling”, the algorithm still uses that “Everyone must get a chance” setting, despite the searcher looking for only best selling gigs and not new gigs. I would understand if using the default sorting, which is “Recommended”. Then everyone should indeed be on the first page at least every week, but currently it’s more like every 7 months from my experience.

Archived