Gig swap first page to last page

khosru44

Is there anyone who is facing the same problem? 2 months ago suddenly my gigs swap from the 1st page to the last page. How can I recover it?

I am a level 2 seller.

Is there anyone who is facing the same problem?

How will it help you if there are other sellers who will answer “yes”?

Is there anyone who is facing the same problem?

How will it help you if there are other sellers who will answer “yes”?

Have you faced same problem? Of course it will help us to know each other is it same issue or not. I just confirmed that,only i am not facing this problem. That means Authority change something. Now We have to focus another way to rank it again. I saw in other groups few people are taking about to contact with support.

Have you faced same problem? Of course it will help us to know each other is it same issue or not. I just confirmed that,only i am not facing this problem. That means Authority change something. Now We have to focus another way to rank it again. I saw in other groups few people are taking about to contact with support.

Of course. I agree with you. I have seen others too complaining about this issue. There is something going on. I have stopped getting messages, orders and impressions and clicks have gone to the ground. All best selling gigs have disappeared from the search just 3 days ago.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived