Fiverr Forum

Gig Tag Line Key Change Issue

Hi Dear All,

First of all thanks to Fiverr to give me a better opportunity. I’m Level-1 seller at Fiverr. I have facing a problem and need your valuable suggestion and help. Last dated on 07/05/2018 I have changed my best selling Gig Tag line key after that my Gig performance is down till now not getting up. If any help or suggetion to give a good way.

Thank you
Sultan

All are facing the same issue. Fiverr is trying new method to search for sellers. It has affected many sellers.

Some will suggest you to share your gigs on social media. There are two sides for that. 1. New buyers will find out about your service and could come and order from you. 2. New buyers will find about your service and come to Fiverr using your link and find out about Fiverr and realize there are other better and cheaper sellers than you and choose on of them. All your time and money spent markting will be a free sale for another. Buyers already using Fiverr will just search the gigs if they need something. So what you’re doing is marketing for Fiverr. Lol

Thank you for your valuable reply.

But order will not improved my Gig performance?

Advice:

Do not change tags of already healthy GIGs, only change tags of those GIGs which down.

Thank you sir but what can I do for this issue right now?