Fiverr Community Forum

Gig tags are not updating

For the last 1 month, I am facing a disgusting issue.

As we know, we have the ability to add 5 tags in our gig. when I am editing my gig and putting all 5 tags, but after saving them and in the preview mode I see only 3 tags, sometimes 4, even sometimes the previous tags do not change at all. and being frank. my sales are down.

WHAT I DID:

1. as an initial action I cleaned up my cache and cookies from my chrome browser
  2. I reset all settings of my browser and finally reinstalled but no success!

CONVERSATION WITH CS:

1. one of them said, it’s a new feature where the related tags will be shown and non-related tags will not show, but the fact is all my tags are completely relevant and related to my gig cause I used them before and not only that, many others have those tag in their gig and visible in the gig.

2. another person from cs said, i have to give test exam and pass it then I can change them and then she suggested me to take the exam name " newsletter writing " but my job is not writing cause i handle the technical issues of mail marketing not writing.

THEN FINALLY I REQUESTED THEM TO CHECK UP WITH TECHNICAL TEAM BUT NO REPLY FOR LAST 3 DAYS.

HAVE THERE ANYONE WHO HAD FACED SUCH ISSUE OR HAVE ANY SUGGESTION FOR THIS?

1 Like