Gig ULR doesn't changed till now

Your title is incorrect - it should be url.

When gigs are created the url is fixed. You can change the title of the gig and even the seo title, if offered. But the url doesn’t change.

If you want a different url for your gig, you’ll have to pause/delete the current one and create a new one.

Your title is incorrect - it should be url.

When gigs are created the url is fixed. You can change the title of the gig and even the seo title, if offered. But the url doesn’t change.

If you want a different url for your gig, you’ll have to pause/delete the current one and create a new one.

okey thank you …

if i have keep this URL and current title is any problem? i mean its effect to my buyers or

I suggest what you do now is read the tos, all the help files Fiverr supplies and use the search bar above to find useful posts to help you. That’s what I did … and so did most of the successful sellers here.

Bear in mind that many sellers here are your competitors. Any help given at all is more than generous … but you will have to do stuff for yourself.

To be a successful freelancer, you need to be prepared to help yourself, rather than relying on other people.

I suggest what you do now is read the tos, all the help files Fiverr supplies and use the search bar above to find useful posts to help you. That’s what I did … and so did most of the successful sellers here.

Bear in mind that many sellers here are your competitors. Any help given at all is more than generous … but you will have to do stuff for yourself.

To be a successful freelancer, you need to be prepared to help yourself, rather than relying on other people.

okey thank you for your valuable information… thanks lot

Archived