Gig under review for weeks

possibility990

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Videos often take longer to be reviewed. I had one that was pending for months. Which of your gig’s is under review?

Thanks so much for your response. Its a gig on signature logo, the gig was in relevant search button, but wasn’t making enough sales so I decided to add a video to it if that will help.

Then you’ll probably just have to wait for CS to get back to you.

Because you’re new to the forums, I understand that you haven’t read much of the information that’s available here. On gig editing: It should be done as little as possible, though as much as needed. I get that you felt it needed a video, but honestly, the gigs that were not getting any orders would have been better to focus on. In general, in business you don’t mess with what’s bringing you income (though there are notable exceptions).

Considering you joined in July, getting 4 orders for a logo gig was good.

Then you’ll probably just have to wait for CS to get back to you.

Because you’re new to the forums, I understand that you haven’t read much of the information that’s available here. On gig editing: It should be done as little as possible, though as much as needed. I get that you felt it needed a video, but honestly, the gigs that were not getting any orders would have been better to focus on. In general, in business you don’t mess with what’s bringing you income (though there are notable exceptions).

Considering you joined in July, getting 4 orders for a logo gig was good.

Nice one from you. Thanks for advice and aswell courage too… Patiently waiting for CS. Best regards.

While you’re waiting, check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

While you’re waiting, check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

Alright thanks. So grateful.

Archived