Fiverr Community Forum

Gig under review for weeks

Hello guyz, My gig has been under review for weeks after uploading a video. Have sent message to CS for the past 13 days now and no response from them. Someone should help on what to do. Thanks.

6 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.
Videos often take longer to be reviewed. I had one that was pending for months. Which of your gig’s is under review?

4 Likes

Thanks so much for your response. Its a gig on signature logo, the gig was in relevant search button, but wasn’t making enough sales so I decided to add a video to it if that will help.

2 Likes

But CS promise to reply within 10 business days , but haven’t gotten any

1 Like

Is it the same video you’ve already used in another gig? That’s not permitted, so might be the problem.

It isn’t, I used new one

Then you’ll probably just have to wait for CS to get back to you.

Because you’re new to the forums, I understand that you haven’t read much of the information that’s available here. On gig editing: It should be done as little as possible, though as much as needed. I get that you felt it needed a video, but honestly, the gigs that were not getting any orders would have been better to focus on. In general, in business you don’t mess with what’s bringing you income (though there are notable exceptions).

Considering you joined in July, getting 4 orders for a logo gig was good.

1 Like

Nice one from you. Thanks for advice and aswell courage too… Patiently waiting for CS. Best regards.

While you’re waiting, check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

1 Like

Alright thanks. So grateful.

Videos usually take longer to get approved. Plus with the pandemic going on, most of support people aren’t available, so even normal gig approvals (After editing) are taking significantly longer + tickets as well.

1 Like

This is so annoying. Thanks for your contribution.

1 Like