Gig up for more than a week, still no sales

wanderingeyes

Hi,

My name is Desean and I’ve had a gig up for around a week now and it still has no sales.

I’ve read tips and modified my gig, showing that I am trustworthy and will provide a quick, good service.

Can anyone give me some advice?

https://www.fiverr.com/wanderingeyes_/produce-a-clean-professional-youtube-banner

First advice, your post does NOT belong in “Tips for Sellers”. You post on this category ONLY if you are providing USEFUL tips to the seller community.

So you may want to change your category to let’s say “Conversations” or “Improve my gig” before some FLAGS this post of yours.

Next, without your Gig being displayed, how can anyone provide any kind of critique or helpful advice I wonder.

First advice, your post does NOT belong in “Tips for Sellers”. You post on this category ONLY if you are providing USEFUL tips to the seller community.

So you may want to change your category to let’s say “Conversations” or “Improve my gig” before some FLAGS this post of yours.

Next, without your Gig being displayed, how can anyone provide any kind of critique or helpful advice I wonder.

Well sorry but you didn’t have to be so rude.

Apologies, you felt that way, I wasn’t being rude, I was being informative without being emotional.

And it was for YOUR benefit. The forum now has points related to posts, if your thread would have gotten flagged, you would acquired negative points.

Just a FYI.

Right now you’re sitting around waiting for something to happen. Which does nothing. It’s like planting a seed and waiting for it to grow without watering it.

What are you doing to to drive traffic to your profile/gig? Buyer Requests? Youtube videos?

Also, the thumbnail images for your gig do not scream “click me!”

Hopefully that helps. 🙂

Right now you’re sitting around waiting for something to happen. Which does nothing. It’s like planting a seed and waiting for it to grow without watering it.

What are you doing to to drive traffic to your profile/gig? Buyer Requests? Youtube videos?

Also, the thumbnail images for your gig do not scream “click me!”

Hopefully that helps. 🙂

I am posting on YouTube groups on Google+ and Facebook.

I’ll try a thumbnail.

Archived